Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565

    Cool Dual Core P4 3Ghz - $49 / $0 Setup / Free DirectAdmin

    Hello Everyone,

    We have some more of these Dual Core P4s. Here are the specs:

    P4 3Ghz Dual Core
    512Mb RAM
    40GB Hard Drive
    1500GB Monthly Transfer
    5IP addresses on a private VLAN
    CentOS, Debian or Free BSD (Windows available)
    DirectAdmin Control Panel available for no additional charge.

    $0 Setup, $49 per month - same price as our P4 2.4's


    Here are our other specials. let us know if you have any questions.

    Pentium 4 2.4Ghz (or 2.8Ghz)
    512MB RAM
    40GB Hard Drive
    1500GB Monthly Transfer
    5IP addresses on a private VLAN
    CentOS, Debian or Free BSD (Windows available)
    DirectAdmin Control Panel available for no additional charge.

    $0 Setup, $49 per month


    Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz
    1GB RAM
    160GB Hard Drive
    1500GB Monthly Transfer
    5IP addresses on a private VLAN
    CentOS, Debian or Free BSD (Windows available)
    DirectAdmin Control Panel available for no additional charge.

    $0 Setup, $79 per month

    Quad Core Xeon 2.4Ghz
    1GB RAM
    160GB Hard Drive
    1500GB Monthly Transfer
    5IP addresses on a private VLAN
    CentOS, Debian or Free BSD (Windows available)
    DirectAdmin Control Panel available for no additional charge.

    $0 Setup, $129 per month


    Need an upgrade? Check out our site at http://www.wholesaleinternet.com.

    You can always e-mail [email protected] with any questions or custom configs you need.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    584

  3. #3
    are these servers managed?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter-SexyWing View Post
    Hi
    can you please PM me download link?
    You only PMed me test IP last time

    nice offer still

    thanks
    Our download link can be found at http://gonzo.wholesaleinternet.com
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn999 View Post
    are these servers managed?
    These servers are not managed.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    I also have 2 more 8 processor Xeon systems if anyone's interested.

    8 Processor Xeon 3Ghz (4MB Cache per processor)
    32GB DDR RAM
    Dual 36GB 15000RPM SCSI Drives
    1TB SATA Hard Drive
    1500GB Transfer

    $0 Setup, $499 per month.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  7. #7
    I am interested in

    Code:
    P4 3Ghz Dual Core
    512Mb RAM
    40GB Hard Drive
    1500GB Monthly Transfer
    5IP addresses on a private VLAN
    CentOS, Debian or Free BSD (Windows available)
    DirectAdmin Control Panel available for no additional charge.
    
    $0 Setup, $49 per month - same price as our P4 2.4's
    But i will need 1 GB RAM + 80 GB HDD in same price, and i can compensate same on just 2 IP and 1200 GB B/W..
    Let me know ASAP..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    221
    Quote Originally Posted by WII-Aaron View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    We have some more of these Dual Core P4s. Here are the specs:

    P4 3Ghz Dual Core
    512Mb RAM
    40GB Hard Drive
    1500GB Monthly Transfer
    5IP addresses on a private VLAN
    CentOS, Debian or Free BSD (Windows available)
    DirectAdmin Control Panel available for no additional charge.

    $0 Setup, $49 per month - same price as our P4 2.4's
    I am interested in this. How much more for an upgrade to 1GB RAM?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by Passwordz View Post
    I am interested in

    Code:
    P4 3Ghz Dual Core
    512Mb RAM
    40GB Hard Drive
    1500GB Monthly Transfer
    5IP addresses on a private VLAN
    CentOS, Debian or Free BSD (Windows available)
    DirectAdmin Control Panel available for no additional charge.
    
    $0 Setup, $49 per month - same price as our P4 2.4's
    But i will need 1 GB RAM + 80 GB HDD in same price, and i can compensate same on just 2 IP and 1200 GB B/W..
    Let me know ASAP..
    You can get our add on prices by going to our web site or e-mailing [email protected]
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolRock View Post
    I am interested in this. How much more for an upgrade to 1GB RAM?
    $5 per month.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  11. #11
    Interesting offer.
    How long it will take for you to setup the server? Thanks.

  12. #12
    Hello Aaron

    once again, nice offer :-)

    /with wholesaleinternet.com more than 6 month/
    Your Health Encyclopedia
    Medical and health consumer information resources containing comprehensive and unbiased information in patient-friendly language

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by jtren View Post
    Interesting offer.
    How long it will take for you to setup the server? Thanks.
    Right now we're running 1-2 days on set up of in stock configs.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    North Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-rx View Post
    Hello Aaron

    once again, nice offer :-)

    /with wholesaleinternet.com more than 6 month/
    You know I try.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

  15. #15
    Good Day

    I am interested in

    P4 3Ghz Dual Core
    512Mb RAM
    40GB Hard Drive
    1500GB Monthly Transfer
    5IP addresses on a private VLAN
    CentOS, Debian or Free BSD (Windows available)
    DirectAdmin Control Panel available for no additional charge.

    couple of questions though

    1. 10 or 100mbps port?
    2. what is the speed of the VLAN? Physical PC > Network. How many VLAN per PC?
    3. how much for OS reinstall and configuratioin?
    4. is there a money back guarantee? or free to try period?
    5. do you allow proxy and Legal Adult Content?
    6. Any discount if billed in 3,6,12 month?
    7. CentOS version?

    Thanks

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    42
    Hi,

    i'm interested in the

    P4 3ghz dual core

    how do I purchase this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •