Some Ajax function not working

Hi,

I got PHP working. But some of the Ajax functions it not working.

For example:
    in wordpress admin, i can only use HTML mode to start a new post. I cant switch to VISUAL mode. And it was working before though.

What option do i need to compile PHP with to make it work?

Right now i have:
    './configure' '--prefix=/opt/lsws/lsphp4' '--with-litespeed' '--with-mysql' '--with-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-png' '--with-pspell' '--with-expat-dir=/usr' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib'
    Thanks

As AJAX relies heavily upon Javascript, which is a client side language, it's unlikely to be anything server related at all. If it was, you'd see server generated error messages and I assume you would've added these to your post.

First start by checking your browser for Javascript errors. If using Firefox, bring up the 'Error Console':

Tools - Error Console

If using another browser, consult the relevant documentation.

I tried it on IE, FF and all but it does not work.

I am pretty sure there is something have to do with PHP.

Well without any server generated error messages, there's no reason to believe that at all. How does "Visual" mode not work exactly?

I have to agree with Jules, this should be JavaScript related.
    Did you check the JS errors with Error Console?

Opera's error console is better than FF, so you might want to try that too.

Oh! And this thread belongs to Programming forum
    Closed for winter...

Why do you think it's php? Have you recently had an update that did coincide with your problem? care to share the url or you could pm me.