Need Managed Dedicated Server

Hi All,

I need some recomendation for companies which have outstanding networks and Response. I have look into the dedicated server offers but to be frank i dont know which companies are good to stick with. here is what i need.

Managed Dedicated.
    CentOS5 (OS)
    Quad Core or Quad Xeons
    2-4 Gig of Ram
    2 Hard drives in Raid about 250MB
    100Mb Port
    100Mb Back up Drive
    Firewall
    4 Class C IP Addresses for SEO Reasons

Please recomend me some companies which have resonable prices and good network. Im looking for someone who cares about there customer and get issues corrected first time round. Not having good Results with my current provider.

You could just look at the dedicated offers section and then search for the provider on the forum to see their rep; however, no provider will be able to give you C class IPs, especially for "SEO". IPs need to be justified and I'm afraid that just isn't a good reason for it, plus some would only allow you one class C per server.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

From his request it looks like he is only requesting 4 ip addresses but from 4 different blocks...
    BGP GRID
    UNetLab Network Simulator Hosting
    Prepare for your CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certifications today!

Must've misread that part, thanks for pointing it out.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

The Class C Ip Address is only used for Websites and Database, We share one Large Database but split our products each IP gets there section from part of that database etc etc. Anyways still waiting for recomendations :-)

Apart from IP, everything else is standard.. I have IPs from two different range on my server from liquidweb.. However, I never asked for it

You can try contacting them...
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers - Rushtoweb.com

Hi Bezoar,

Do you have any preference about the the place where the server will get hosted? As far as I understand "Im looking for someone who cares about there customer and get issues corrected first time round. Not having good Results with my current provider". You will need to have your own account management representative who will answer the phone anytime you need help.

I would suggest you to learn more about managed hosts around and to speak to some of them. This is the best way to make a decision where to host.
    Last edited by bear; 05-14-2008 at 06:52 AM.

Somewere in the USA.

The main factors is Good Managed Service, Good Network and Hardware.

We are looking for a highend server and are open to offers.

I would suggest checking the offers section here or just even googling "Managed Hosting" or something similar. Providers aren't allowed to advertise in the threads but it can also be useful to look at providers' websites as well and to chat with sales representatives.

You can get in touch with Mike at Handy Networks for Fully Managed servers. We have our equipments with them and hence can highly recommend them.

Good luck!
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Looks like www.AxisHost.com would fit your needs. I often recommend them, been with them for over 5 years.

Interesting... The inside of the HG building looks VERY familiar
    UNIXy - Fully Managed Servers and Clusters - Established in 2006
    [ cPanel Varnish Nginx Plugin ] - Enhance LiteSpeed and Apache Performance
    www.unixy.net - Los Angeles | Houston | Atlanta | Rotterdam
    Love to help pro bono (time permitting). joe > unixy.net

Quote Originally Posted by UNIXy View Post
    Interesting... The inside of the HG building looks VERY familiar
    Sorry, I mistakenly replied to the wrong thread. Please disregard.