- The designer had access to everything (cpanel, ftp, everything).
- Danny_G was being rude and unmature on the forums. Bringing woeps in discredit, the owners (incl. myself) didn't knew it was ripped. We only sell the hosting and pay some guys for the templates
- This issue is being settled with downtownhost through e-mail.
- cabron: what's so funny about it? We were changing it, what were you expecting, that we would leave a ripped website on there?
- The whole site is taken down now and replaced with the old one. We are looking for a respective website designer atm to create a template for us.
Danny_G was being rude and unmature on the forums.
If you weren't so quick to delete my post, you would see I wasn't be rude or unmature [sic] at all.
I merely attempted to alert you to the fact that your obvious theft had been noticed, to which you responded rather aggressively.
Your blatant attempt at trying to discredit me here is not going to draw attention from the fact that you stole a design.
Yet, you claim that you "bought the design", and the person you bought it from had access to your FTP? So, you never noticed the "site" folder in public_html directory? You never thought to check it out? If you had, you would have seen the many links to DownTownHost.
Your lies are even more pathetic than your shoddy rip...
Still, at least he removed it fairly quickly. That's more than can be said for some people.
EZPZ Hosting - Dependable and Affordable Web Hosting LiteSpeed SSD Powered cPanel Shared & Reseller Hosting | Budget VPS, Managed VPS and Dedicated Reseller Hosting Specialists | WHMCS-Based End User Support | Unlimited SSLs | UK and USA 99.9% Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
That template was only online for like 3-4 days, it was still being modified he said so why would I bother going into the ftp to see what he is doing. I've also contacted Paypal now so I can get my money back.
Sorry Danny for the rude reactions on your posts/shouts on the forum but I was kinda freaking out and angry on the designer (which still didn't replied btw).
And now everything is removed and we have found a good designer.
I was lucky enough to see Danny_G's post before it was deleted. It wasn't rude at all. You deleted it so your customers wouldn't see that you made a mistake (or intentionally stole, but I'll go with innocent until proven guilty) and don't want to admit it.