How good is Voxel.net? please advice

i'm planning to get a dedicated server at voxel.net cuz it seems that they have a very large scale and the price looks reasonable for the dedicated bandwidth and server i need.

people who have business experience with them, please advice and i'll be grateful to learn more about their service quality and stuff. Thanks alot!

They're good from what I know, but I would lower that standard 1000mbps port speed to 100mbps unless you really need to push a lot of traffic, since a DDoS attack on such a high port will eat through your bandwidth pretty quick and cause some serious overage fees.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

There are plenty of reviews on this forum regarding voxel. All are good reviews.

How much bandwidth are you planning on using?
    BGP GRID
    UNetLab Network Simulator Hosting
    Prepare for your CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certifications today!

Quote Originally Posted by kicka View Post
    i'm planning to get a dedicated server at voxel.net cuz it seems that they have a very large scale and the price looks reasonable for the dedicated bandwidth and server i need.

people who have business experience with them, please advice and i'll be grateful to learn more about their service quality and stuff. Thanks alot!
    You will have no issues with them whatsoever. Their network, facilities, and staff are superb from what I have encountered. Their techs (Lenny, Jeff, and those I know longer recall by name) and sales VP Sam Machiz have been a pleasure to work with on many projects. It's very rare when a provider calls to verify that you received a ticket update, let alone to make sure everything is status quo before closing a service impacting ticket as resolved. This has occurred not once, but repeatedly, which is comforting from my perspective.

Good choice.

Voxel's network is among the best in the US, and especially so in the northeast. We've been doing business with them for 3 years, and they're great to work with. You can't really go wrong with Voxel.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***