Thread: Free SEO

Is there any free of charge SEO service?
    thx

any idea? all of them are paid?
    Last edited by bear; 05-13-2008 at 06:53 AM.

Well Google Webmaster Tools is not a SEO. These are a number of guidelines that aim to help site owner to follow Google policies. SEO service helps any website to look more consistent to to have better interaction between its components... But Google webmaster will help you to get some knowledge that can be used for SEO purposes.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

sitemaps, preferred domain, etc.
    they provide a lot of free tools for SEO

Thanks for replies
    I wanted to ask for some SEO services that can be used free of charge. So google SEO tools are not one of them I asked for. Because I'm using them but they don't help too much.

SEO is work. And need to be paid for sure. If you are looking for good results you need to pay or at least work over. That is very competitor area.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Ok. I agree with if I pay more I'll get more service. But my budget will be very small for SEO. Is there any paid SEO service for a very low budget?
    Thanks

If you don't have enough money it is better to find a SEO expert and to take counsultation and to pay for this. This way you can learn something. Ask to practical things, something like step-by-step guide.

! One more thing. I would suggest you to build you websites using CMS which have been optimized from their development teams. It works. The only thing you will need to modify are the Meta tags to make them more relevant to the website content.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

There is no true free option for good SEO. If there was everyone would be using it. SEO takes time and experience to achieve and you can only do this with some time spent learning the techniques and implementing them. Or if you have the budget, paying someone else to do it for you.

you can search "Seo analyzer" keyword in google and find lots of free seo tools and site that analyze your site and give tips to you

SEO Work

SEO is serious work. It takes a lot of practice and knowledge to be effective. You may get some real low-cost SEO service that amounts to nothing, but you will get what you pay for, which is nothing. Serious SEO pros charge a lot of fee for a good reason because they can deliver good results.

If you truly want free SEO, you have to go do-it-yourself route. Search Engine Optimization for Dummies is a solid book that covers many aspects of SEO. It is a good start with a very low investment. Plenty of articles, tips and techniques on the internet if you have the time. Good luck!
    Kick Ass SEO - Minnesota Search Engine Optimization Service

LOL. nothing is free man. It's like saying if there is anyone out there who would design my site for free? Do some research. Read some books and you can do this by yourself I believe.

No Free SEO that I know of... do it your self,

Quote Originally Posted by Xaurora View Post
    No Free SEO that I know of... do it your self,
    "Nothing good is free. A good thing costs much more than the price" - Megadeth. A statement that mostly stands true in this industry, especially for hosting and SEO.
    Cpanel/WHM PHP Perl Ruby Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)

I hate to sound like an echo, but SEO is very lucrative market. If you search here and on blogs and other sources on SEO, you can find alot about the topic.

Because it is lucrative and very time consuming no person will optimize a site for free. Additionally, it takes a person to improve your site, then track and record how those adjustments actually affect your page rank, and location on google and other search engines.

SEO is really, not a one time process, it involves always updating your keywords, so you remain the most relevant source for those searches.

Well SEO is all about patience and hardwork. But if you're very rich, you might want to outsource SEO services somewhere else. But if you can spend time and effort on your website, promoting or improving its content, then you might just be able to save a lot of money by doing the SEO yourself.

I have been doing SEO myself for our sites and been happy with the results. Although it took a lot of time and hardwork, it is finally paying off.

SEO can be totally free if you just have the will to learn and the patience to wait
    OneIMS.com - Internet Marketing and SEO

no free lunches, no free SEO!

As said earlier, SEO work needs time to pay off. It is not so difficult if you have time to do it and to wait for the results. Start with some free reports to check if your meta tags are all right or not. Choosing the right key words is the most important thing. Register your sites to major search engines and directories .....
    Webhosting to-check.in
    You manage content, we manage the rest!

Its really pretty simple IMO

You get what you pay for

If you have the time and inclination you can do a lot of the work yourself but it should be done under the direction of a professional mentor.

There are SEO consultants who will charge you a minimal fee to review your site and give you a report on what needs to be done, and if you get a good one he may even review your work for a few months to keep you on the straight and narrow.

This will work for simple low traffic terms, and for "low hanging fruit" but if you want a taste of serious traffic you should be prepared to meet market prices.
    I plan to live forever - so far so good
    Expert SEO |Sash Windows London

Try to use socialposter.com

I use this web for summit my any webpages to any popular and general social network like Digg, del.li.ci.ous and much more.

I wish it'll useful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hrac View Post
    Is there any free of charge SEO service?
    thx

any idea? all of them are paid?
    Get some free Seo e-books will help you more, it will also save your money.
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

Thanks for replies
    I wanted to ask for some SEO services that can be used free of charge. So google SEO tools are not one of them I asked for. Because I'm using them but they don't help too much.
    Do you have a list of lawyers or accountants that work for free? That would be pretty helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCat View Post
    I have been doing SEO myself for our sites and been happy with the results. Although it took a lot of time and hardwork, it is finally paying off.

SEO can be totally free if you just have the will to learn and the patience to wait
    but google always change their arithmetic,right?

Nothing In this world is Free! Give time Learn your self. SEO Tools might be free but Services are not free my friend..

Ok. I agree with if I pay more I'll get more service. But my budget will be very small for SEO. Is there any paid SEO service for a very low budget?
    Thanks
    What kind of a budget?

If you can't afford paying for a good, reputable SEO service, buy a book and learn how to do it yourself.

You have to understand that SEO is not just snapping your fingers and it is done. You have to work at it. You can google SEO. I see a lot of companies that provide quality SEO services.

u can free seo service here at http://seoindia.com