[] [[|||]][[|||]] [] Affordable Kayako and WHMCS Integration [] [[|||]][[|||]] []

Visit the integrations page for full details and examples
    http://hunterhastings.net/integration/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me
    Hey, I'm Hunter. I'm 16, and I'm a sophomore in highschool. I may be young, but I know what I'm doing - I've been making web designs for 4 years now, and I've been doing tons of WHMCS and Kayako integrations for the past year and a half or so.

Services
    At this time, we only officially offer WHMCS and Kayako integration services. If you have any other software you need integrated (modernbill, vbulletin, phpbb, wordpress, etc...), please Contact Us with the name of the software and any other required details (a link to the design you want it integrated to would be nice).

WHMCS Integration - $20
    Kayako Integration - $25

Why are our prices higher than others?
    The fact of the matter is that we provide a better service than those $10 integrators. We have fast turnaround rates, tons of experience, and we will take the extra time to make sure everything looks nice, rather than just slapping WHCMS in the middle of your header and footer.

The turnaround rate for WHMCS and Kayako integrations is typically 8 to 12 hours at the most, however it really depends on the time of day you order - It will never be more than 24 hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit the integrations page for full details and examples
    http://hunterhastings.net/integration/
    // Extra Moose - Modern Web Design with Usability in mind.

I didn't receive a response to my enquiry, could you check please?
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloory View Post
    I didn't receive a response to my enquiry, could you check please?
    Bloory,

I just checked and don't see anything, maybe it got removed as spam somehow, very sorry about that - you can contact me via live chat @ www.hunterhastings.net if you wish to discuss this further - sorry about the lost email!

- Hunter Hastings
    // Extra Moose - Modern Web Design with Usability in mind.

Will do, thanks
    Bloory
    Watch this space...