Vancouver, BC colocation

Hi,
    I am planning to move to Canada sometime soon, would anyone be able to recommend a good colo provider in Vancouver?

I would utilize about 2 x 42U racks, with 100Mbps over GigE

Thanks!
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Unfortunately you will find options severely limited here. All the providers I can think of are full with a long waiting list for space.

Your best bet is to search hard for smaller resellers I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by jrianto View Post
    Hi,
    I am planning to move to Canada sometime soon, would anyone be able to recommend a good colo provider in Vancouver?

I would utilize about 2 x 42U racks, with 100Mbps over GigE

Thanks!
    I'm curious what price point you expected to see this offered at in Vancouver.

Awknet - DDoS Mitigation, Upstream ACLs/Filtering, Unmanaged Dedicated Servers, BGP IP Transit & More!

Check out Peer 1 for data center in Vancouver

they have a large footprint there

Quote Originally Posted by kela View Post
    they have a large footprint there
    I can also recommend Peer1. Top notch.
    VPSVille.com
    Toronto, London, Dallas, Los Angeles
    Quality VPS hosting on Premium bandwidth

Until Peer1 builds/buys/leases a new facility, any new client will be on a waiting list for space and power in Vancouver. At least, that's what I've been told.

Other then that, yes Peer1 is pretty much top shelf in Vancouver.

Wow, what about Toronto?
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)

Quote Originally Posted by lostmind View Post
    Until Peer1 builds/buys/leases a new facility, any new client will be on a waiting list for space and power in Vancouver. At least, that's what I've been told.
    Everyone in Harbour Centre is feeling the power crunch...

Keep in mind its an office building which ended up being used as a telco hotel.
    OmegaSphere - http://www.omegasphere.net/
    Vancouver co-location, Managed Services, Shared Hosting, SSL Certificates, Domain Names
    Your IT Experts - Located in beautiful Vancouver, BC, Canada
    604-618-0543 - 866-618-0543 - [email protected]

What about going to Seattle

If you want it to be close to Vancouver you could go down to Seattle.

IP bandwidth is generally cheaper in Seattle (and the options are larger). It is pretty easy to get 100 mbit/sec for $1500 via burst-able gigE within the Westin, even using non-discount providers.

If you have questions i can point you in the right direction.

John van Oppen

Hmmm that would be an option, thanks jwvo