60Mbps shared racks available for $20/Mbps

We have two 42U racks and commit 100Mbps with Hurricane Electric, while our site is using no more than 20Mbps.

I am looking for someone that might be interested in colo in HE's Fremont, CA - FMT2 data center. You can share our KVM over IP and APC remote reboot.

It would be $20/Mbps with GigE port, minimum would be 20Mbps

PM me if anyone is interested
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | YouTube.com/WebHostingTutorial | NowOpenOnline.Com

Wow nobody is interested, let me drop it to $15/Mbps

PM me if interested
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)

I'm new at this and i can't PM as well. So $300 a month, that's all? how many racks can I occupy out of 84 available?

I will give u 4Us for 20Mbps at $300/Month

Do you offer 100mbits? what would be the price for that

what about 1u @ 10mps?

Hi, I can't send PM yet but I'm interested in your offer.
    You can find my contacts on lucacritelli.com

I have a lot of 2U and I would like to put them all in a rack