Talking LimestoneNetworks 4-Month Review

Hey All,
    Just wanted to take a minute and report that I am still extremely pleased with my LSN dedicated box. I have a 3ghz amd dual core with 4gig ram and 2x250gb hdd. No problems at all and staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. I don't want to go through the laundry list of things they have done for me and to my server (they are in other threads) but just wanted to say that they continue to impress.

I'm glad to hear you're having a positive experience with Limestone, I've also heard great things about them. Would you mind going tin to more detail? Maybe things such as support tickets, your opinion on the network, the staff, and the overall service? Feel free to also include a link to the site(s) your host on your server
    // Extra Moose - Modern Web Design with Usability in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    I'm glad to hear you're having a positive experience with Limestone, I've also heard great things about them. Would you mind going tin to more detail? Maybe things such as support tickets, your opinion on the network, the staff, and the overall service? Feel free to also include a link to the site(s) your host on your server

Been there done that :-) No significant upgrades/issues/experiences since I posted these:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=682428

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=673630

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=667678

I'll back you up on your statements...

I have been a customer of theirs for about 3 months (maybe 4??) and everything has been great, my server is fast, and their staff has been friendly every single time.

I do have a support ticket being looked at right now but they take care of business!
    Darren E
    Web Design Houston
    Web Design The Woodlands
    Pixelbit Studios, LLC.

Limestone networks is great, And I would like to go with them again, but they keep raising there prices.

They just did it again, and now there bandwidth costs are just outrageous. To go from 1500GB a month to 2000GB a month its $129. To go from 1500GB to 3000GB its $199. But if you get one of the higher end servers that come with 2000GB and want too go to 3000gb its $199.

There pricing structure is really messed up.
    Uploadingit.com - Fast Reliable File Hosting

I know some of the people who help run Limestone and they are a great service provider. They build solid servers, have a great network, and have a great system in place for support. I believe they are one of the best on the market. I know it may sound weird since we too are dedicated server hosts, but I must give credit to where it is due. If someone wanted a dedicated server and it must be hosted in Dallas or in that region, I would definately recommend Limestone.