$119 Opteron | Xeon Special! 10TB Transfer | 1GE Port | 2X Your Hard Drive and RAM!

AMD, Xeon Servers | 2 X RAM |10TB Monthly Transfer with 1GE Port! Starting at $119!

DirectSpace Networks has expanded into the fiber market and is now offering 10 Terabytes of monthly data transfer on a 1GE port with selected servers. We provide dedicated services to many customers throughout the world that utilize streaming media, email, gaming and other high bandwidth services with low latency and reliability that tops most competitors without the high costs. We own and operate our own facility within the Pittock Block’s NW Neutral Carrier building enabling us to provide low cost bandwidth on tap. Take advantage of our complete 10 Day Money Back Guarantee on all our services and know that you’re always taken care of with a 24.7 Phone and Ticketing support team.
    Please feel free to browse a few of our systems below. Please note that we have many other configurations available!

AMD SERVERS

Dual Core Opteron 1.8Ghz
    1GB RAM (Upgrade to 2GB FREE!), 80GB HD
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $119 Per Month $0 Setup

Dual Core Opteron 2.2Ghz
    1GB RAM (Upgrade to 2GB FREE!), 160GB HD
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $139 Per Month $0 Setup

Dual Core Opteron 2.8Ghz
    4GB RAM (Upgrade to 8GB FREE!), 2x250GB HD
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $239 Per Month $0 Setup

XEON DUAL | QUAD SERVERS

Dual Core Xeon 1.86Ghz
    1GB RAM (Upgrade to 2GB FREE!), 160GB HD (Upgrade to 320GB FREE!)
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $189 Per Month $0 Setup

Dual Core Xeon 2.40Ghz
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $249 Per Month $0 Setup

Quad Core Xeon 2.13Ghz
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $299 Per Month $0 Setup

2 X Dual Core Xeon 1.6Ghz
    2GB RAM (Upgrade to 4GB FREE!), 2 X 250GB HDs (Upgrade to 1TB FREE!)
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $329 Per Month $0 Setup

2 X Dual Core Xeon 2.0Ghz
    4GB RAM (Upgrade to 8GB FREE!), 2 X 250GB HDs (Upgrade to 1TB FREE!)
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $349 Per Month $0 Setup

2 X Quad Core Xeon 1.6Ghz
    4GB RAM (Upgrade to 8GB FREE!), 2 X 250GB HDs (Upgrade to 1TB FREE!)
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $369 Per Month $0 Setup

2 x Quad Core Xeon 2.0Ghz
    4GB RAM (Upgrade to 8GB FREE!), 2 x 250GB HD (Upgrade to 1TB FREE!)
    10TB Monthly Transfer
    $399 Per Month $0 Setup

Standard Features
    • Multiple provider platform on a BGP enabled network.
    • Standard use of Remote Reboot and KVM over IP
    • Complete system management including software installs, OS reinstalls and updates.

Network Providers
    • XO, 360Networks, Level3, ATT, Cogent

Guarantees

• 100% Network SLA
    • 1 Hour Server Parts Replacement
    • 10 Minute Ticketing Turnaround Time
    • 10 Day Money Back Guarantee

Special Promotions
    Double your RAM and Hard Drive space (Use Promotional Code DoubleDouble)

Test Download Links
    Click Here
    Click Here

Test IP Address

Please visit us at http://directspace.net for more info or to purchase a system. For Sales and Technical questions, please contact us via phone or by ticket.

Toll Free at 1.877.350.HOST
    Ticketing System http://directspace.net/support/
    DirectSpace Networks, LLC
    Virtual Private Servers [OpenVZ & KVM], Colocation, and Dedicated Servers
    Offering premium & scalable datacenter services for over 11 years

What is the difference between these two test download links? One is about 6 times faster than the other (Cogent one is fastest).
    Powered by Level3, GBLX and AT&T

Hi,

1/ How many IP comes default with each server?
    2/ How much is per OS reload?
    3/ Do you have free remote reboot?
    4/ Does promo code "DoubleDouble" apply to AMD server too?

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrios View Post
    What is the difference between these two test download links? One is about 6 times faster than the other (Cogent one is fastest).
    Thanks for your question. The reason one download might be slower then the other is because of network traffic, your specific location and ISP. Other factors such as your ISP's peering might affect the speed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cheaptraffic View Post
    Hi,

1/ How many IP comes default with each server?
    2/ How much is per OS reload?
    3/ Do you have free remote reboot?
    4/ Does promo code "DoubleDouble" apply to AMD server too?

1. Each server comes with 5 IPs
    2. Completely FREE!
    3. Remote Reboot is standard and completely free.
    4. Our DoubleDouble promo code applies to AMDs as well but only in regards to doubling your RAM.

Please feel free to contact us with any other questions.

I'm just curious, in which network will the server be located, will that be in cogent network, or the xo network? or can we choose one over another? It seems the IPs ended in different AS, so I'm pretty sure that they're not BGPed, is there any redundancy to any of this link? do you have a bgped network?

On the front of your website, it says the Xeon series offers 12tb of bandwidth, yet when you click it and go to the individual servers they all say 10tb, which one is it?

proxy sites ? ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by godong View Post
    I'm just curious, in which network will the server be located, will that be in cogent network, or the xo network? or can we choose one over another? It seems the IPs ended in different AS, so I'm pretty sure that they're not BGPed, is there any redundancy to any of this link? do you have a bgped network?
    At the moment, the two download links are not on BGP. However, you do have an option to choose your provider or go with a BGP mix.

Quote Originally Posted by lazycash View Post
    On the front of your website, it says the Xeon series offers 12tb of bandwidth, yet when you click it and go to the individual servers they all say 10tb, which one is it?

Thanks for your question. Our Xeon packages are now offered with 12TB of bandwidth transfer.

Is the pricing apply to both networks equally?

I am trying to purchase one for a backup server but it seems to be hanging at the last page of order screen. Also, why are you using external services to process your order?

I also would like to know how long have you been offering hosting services and if you are actually reselling some other service.

so no hosting anything apart from html?

or am i reading this wrong??

Multimedia Files: Multimedia files are defined as any graphics, audio, and video files. DirectSpace Networks Web Hosting and E-Commerce accounts are not to be used for the purposes of distributing and storing unusual amounts of multimedia files. Any web site whose disk space usage for storing multimedia files exceeds 10% of its total usage, in terms of total size or number of files, will be considered to be using an unusual amount of multimedia files.

what is this

well that is just something i read in the AUP as i was about to sign up for 1 of these servers. I will await answer before i go ahead with it since i want to make a movie site.

Also i'm not sure if adult is allowed or not, but it does not mention adult content is banned.

However i guess you will be limited to adult stories if pics and movies are not allowed to greater than 10% of storage size in comparison to non multi media files. If that is the case the 10TB BW is not really applicable, as you would need some pretty long stories and about a squillion visitors to get anywhere near it.

Quote Originally Posted by need4bw View Post

Multimedia Files: Multimedia files are defined as any graphics, audio, and video files. DirectSpace Networks Web Hosting and E-Commerce accounts are not to be used for the purposes of distributing and storing unusual amounts of multimedia files. Any web site whose disk space usage for storing multimedia files exceeds 10% of its total usage, in terms of total size or number of files, will be considered to be using an unusual amount of multimedia files.
    That is the catch, no media files: movies, images...

how can one can consumer at much as 10TB data without this?

Quote Originally Posted by need4bw View Post

i think this only applies to
    A. DirectSpace Networks Web Hosting & E-commerce Customer Restrictions
    The following Terms of Service apply only to DirectSpace Networks` Web Hosting and E-Commerce customers, and supplement the terms in sections C and D that apply to all DirectSpace Networks customers:

not

B. DirectSpace Networks Dedicated Server Customer Restrictions
    The following Terms of Service apply only to DirectSpace Networks` Dedicated Server customers, and supplement the terms in sections C and D that apply to all DirectSpace Networks customers:

anyone has ordered yet ?
    what is the avg speed during day time and night time ?
    the speed could go below 20mbit ? (plz show me graph if u can)
    Last edited by Kojack510; 05-15-2008 at 05:52 PM.