Dear WHTer's!

For a limited time only we are offering many of our hosting plans at HALF their regular selling price for the duration of the term you sign up for.

This offer is valid in both our UK and USA locations. So you get a fully featured, high quality web hosting plan for an incredibly low fee, backed by our solid reputation for exceptional customer support.

What's more - sign up for a year in advance and not only will you make the greatest saving, but we'll also enter you into a draw to win an iPod Touch!

Our half-price plans start at just $41.76 for the year hosted in the US or 29.76 ex VAT hosted in the UK!

To read full information about the sale, please visit one of the following links as appropraite:

UK Based Hosting

USA Based Hosting

About Kualo
Established for over eight years, we're a breath of fresh air in the hosting industry. We have an incredibly strong reputation for providing excellent levels of customer support through our extremely dedicated and knowledgable staff, proactive monitoring systems and caring customer community. Possibly the easiest way to sum up what exactly hosting with Kualo means, is to quote one of our clients:

Hard to believe its been 3 years and 9 months that I have done business with one place! There is not one single supplier I have done business with for that long. Seems like there is always a reason to move on to another vendor.

Not true with Kualo!

I started out with a shared sever, then VPS and just today moved to dedicated. Any my business DEPENDS on my server for 100% of my income - and that's why I stay here.

Best support anywhere. Period.

Visitors make or break your business and make you money. Give your visitors the best you can, I do.

Thank you Kualo.

Gary
Pilotjourney.com

You guys are fantastic, the eighth wonder of the world... A million thanks for FAST support, as always!

I am stunned by your support and general ability to reply to enquiries fast and good. I've used about a dozen hosts before, but none of them were even close to you people.

Dan Vendel
Proformica Marketing Consultants

We have many other similar testimonials to our service, which can be found in the testimonials section of our web site.

Remember: This is a one time opportunity to get a half price Kualo hosting account. We guarantee every account with a 30 day money back guarantee, so you've nothing to lose; don't let the opportunity pass you by.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reply or find us in our community, where we will be more than happy to assist.

Best regards,

Jo Stonehouse