Hosting for developers?

Can anyone recommend a good web host that offers Trac and SVN on their servers? I'd like it to be reasonably cheap if possible but I'm not adverse to paying a little extra, speed and uptime are the most important things for me. I'd rather not have to spend ages getting Trac configured myself so if it comes preconfigured for new accounts I'd be even more likely to sign up.

Thanks.

Yesterday, I was reading this article. It may help you.

http://snook.ca/archives/servers/hosted_subversion/
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by tonyFF View Post
    Yesterday, I was reading this article. It may help you.

http://snook.ca/archives/servers/hosted_subversion/
    Thanks for that, but Trac is the major need not necessarily SVN (although I do need that as well). Gives me something to look over, I think my current host offers SVN but from what I have read it is next to impossible to get a decent Trac site up and running under them.

Yes, if you visit those sites some of them offer Trac. You may be interested particularly in this as it is cheap.
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by tonyFF View Post
    Yes, if you visit those sites some of them offer Trac. You may be interested particularly in this as it is cheap.
    Ah, thanks. I looked at a couple and saw they were for SVN and assumed the rest were SVN only too. Well, you know what they say about assumption .

Thanks for the help, that host does look like it provides what I am looking for.

If you're not completely set on Trac, you might check out Unfuddle as well - they have a great integrated solution that ties together source control with Subversion (and soon Git) with a really great bug/issue tracking system plus other project management tools and a wiki-esque notebook functionality. We've been using them for about 6 months and have been very impressed with the service.

You might want to consider Webfaction. Their custom control panel will let you install Trac + Subversion with relative ease, and they include a full-access shell account with all accounts.