WHMReseller V3.2

I recently purchased WHMR to start selling master reseller plans.

I want to know how my master reseller clients can give their sub-resellers unlimited features such as FTP accounts, E-mail accounts, sub-domains, etc. Right now what I am seeing is that they can only set "999" as max and cant put "unlimited" because it will ask for a numeric value only.

Usually

999 means unlimited... I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by forcium View Post

I want to know how my master reseller clients can give their sub-resellers unlimited features such as FTP accounts, E-mail accounts, sub-domains, etc. Right now what I am seeing is that they can only set "999" as max and cant put "unlimited" because it will ask for a numeric value only.
    I had the same problem for a long time. I requested them to fix it before 3.0 was released but they never did anything about it.

I found this: http://deasoft.com/cgi-bin/dman.cgi?...&section=2.6.0

Find " acl-allow-unlimited-pkgs=1 (allows creation of packages with unlimited features)"

Question though, where do I go to edit this?

Quote Originally Posted by forcium View Post

Login to your WHM >> WHMreseller Master Resellers >> Edit Global Settings...

Go down the page to where it says, "Sub Reseller Feature Limits", in the middle row check the option, "Allow Pkgs with Unlimited Features" and that should allow your sub-resellers to have unlimited emails, ftp...
    LaneHost.com | Professional Web Hosting Solutions
    Affordable Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers at Great Prices!
    Follow us on Twitter!

There is a little image that you can click on in WHMReseller that allows you to give users Overselling ability.

As well I'm guessing if you type in unlimited it will be unlimited.
    Host Genesis Home | Shared Hosting Plans | Reseller Hosting Plans | VPS Hosting Plans
    Use the coupon code "hbspecialdis" and receive 40% off any Yearly Paid plan! VPS Plans Do Not Count.

"Allow Pkgs with Unlimited Features" is checked by default.