Dedicated Server Management

Anyone know a good dedicated server management services?

I am looking for one that is relatively affordable for a rather new hosting company that just started off. Based in North America, mostly looking for people from the UK, India, or Australia to cover as many time zones as possible.

What kind of management are you looking for?

Windows? Linux? cPanel/Plesk/DirectAdmin...etc.

What is your budget?

The more information we can squeeze out of you, the more we can help point you in the right direction.

You Can Try PSM
    IM Using them right now they are very affordable and provide very decent support for all you server issue

anyways Wrong Section to open thread dear

Regards
    rounak
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & Kvm SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers

Moved > Managed Hosting and Services.

I've been using Acunett http://www.acunettmanagement.com/ for over a year now with no complaints. More expensive then some others listed here but worth the money. They are managing CentOS/DirectAdmin

+ NOW WE'RE MAKING RECORDS, NOW WE'RE MAKING TAPES

I took a look at PSM and they look great. Added their contact on MSN and waiting. Does anyone know if they do live chat as well?

I'm looking for management for Linux Dedicated servers, running CentOS 5 on WHM/Cpanel.

Great , u can clear all your pre-sales doubt while live chat with them , but they provide support only via help desk , and they are very good

Quote Originally Posted by forcium View Post
    I took a look at PSM and they look great. Added their contact on MSN and waiting. Does anyone know if they do live chat as well?

I'm looking for management for Linux Dedicated servers, running CentOS 5 on WHM/Cpanel.

I've decided to give PSM a try seeing that I am hearing so many good things about them here.

Great im sure you wont regret after buying their service , its worth paying 29.$
    Best Of Luck

PSM is a great company for new hosts or people who know how to run a server but want the assurance that there are people there that can fix an issue if one arises.

However if you are serious about your company you would go with a company that is a little more reliable. You will soon find out that when you need them the most, they will be no where to be found. When your server is down or an issue that takes some extra time you can wait up to 24 hours to get the issue resolved. They dont monitor and automatically respond to service failures like most other server management companies do. They are not the most reliable, but they will get the job done eventually.

Does anyone know any company who can do live chat operator at level 3 tech support?

try
    seeksadmin.com

i'm using them right now and so far they really made me turn to become a fan of their great work

they are very polite and very helpful and professional, so they got my vote

give them a shot

Quote Originally Posted by forcium View Post

I do not think PSM provides live chat support. As far as I am aware they only provide messanger support.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

Hightek hosting is good for server management, Ive used them in the past.