vBulletin Problem

After I had vBulletin integrated (it may have occurred before as well, I just recently noticed it) I began having problems with the profile pages. Take a look at this page:

<<<removed>>>

Does anyone know how to fix this?
    Last edited by SoftWareRevue; 05-10-2008 at 02:18 PM. Reason: attaching image

Did you revert your template for that page?
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "revert."

When you upgrade vBulletin, you almost always have to 'revert' certain templates. If the template has been changed by you/staff, you must revert it after the upgrade and then re-do those changes. When you log in to the admincp, there will be a notice that says something like "X changed templates". Click that link, revert the changed templates, and redo your changes to them.

Does it only happen for the profile page? I mean the 'broken' layout? If so, you probably want to check the unclosed HTML tags. Or, check again the CSS selector... something to do with "width" or "position".

I agree with kcackler. If you upgraded from the previous vBulletion to 3.7.0, it's better to check the template changes. There are many changes on the templates in vBulletin 3.7.0 compared to the previous version.

Last week, I upgraded a forum for my friend, and yes.. there were many drastic changes.

If you modified the header and footer area, I think you can make the backup first, and than revert the templates to vBulletin default template (the latest version). After that, you can place your custom template you backed up in the previous steps.