View Poll Results: SHould They Have A Seprate Forum for Spam Reports?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

9 64.29%
  • No!

5 35.71%

Should Spammers Need Seprate Forum?

I have a question. I go through here and every day i see X Host is spamming me on here or B Host is Spamming my email box or Y Host is Spamming chat rooms or whatnot. I have a question...we get so many of these maybe the moderators should add a forum where we just post about the companies that spam us. I mean most the time people are just posting they were spammed by W Host because they are mad they are getting these spams so they figure if they post in here they are getting revenge by giving them a bad name but really.....alot of us here would care if it was like once a week or less that we see this but its almost daily and its just kinda annoying. I mean really im sorry you get spammed but lets not tell the whole world then post the spam advertisment they sent us in the forums to give them more advertising. Really i think this should go in a seperate forum like under a diffrent section then just the general area to make it easier to find post that are alot more important to us.

LOL wow after posting this already saw a few of these spam post made LOL

Yes, Spammer need a different forum in a different site. Of cource not here.