Question Looking for a good UK VPS

I've got a fair sized site that gets between 10,000 and 20,000 pageviews per day, uses up around 40GB per month and has roughly 2,500 unique visitors per day. It's quite database heavy, linux and shared hosts generally can't cope without slowdown, while dedicated servers are too expensive.

I'm looking for something in the 25 to 35 price range and found a good list here

host-review.co.uk/cgi-bin/listman/exec/vps.shtml

However that site looks a bit new and there aren't many reviews, though I was able to track down these three as potential candidates from the search

34sp.com
    serverchoice.com
    interhost.co.uk

Anybody know anything about them or could recommend somebody else?

You have several good providers thats offers UK based VPS now.

I have used SolarVPS.com for 1.5 years now in the UK. The price is some high, but their services is great.

You have also FutureHosting.com after they started offering UK VPS. I have to say that their VPS nodes is one of the fastes I have had ever, and their support is great. They have done a very good job with my VPS and tuning up my VPS.

And you have cheapvps.co.uk that provides cheap and good VPS, and they have also a great support team, but they offer unmanaged VPS plans.

All three providers have good offers here at WHT, so you can do a good deal if you choose one of them.

At SolarVPS you get a Linux VPS with 576 MB RAM, 25 GB disk, 600 GB monthly transfer and Choice of cPanel, Plesk or DirectAdmin for $57.60, thats under 30

At FutureHosting you get a Gold managed plan with 512 MB RAM, 20 GB disk, 450 GB monthly transfer and Cpanel or Plesk for $34 with their 15off offer.

At cheapvps.co.uk you can get a VPS with 512 MB RAM, 20 GB disk, 300 GB monthly transfer, without any control panel for 10,5 with their RAMx2 offer. If you want Cpanel you have to pay 22.25

Good luck finding a provider...
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)
    Powered by: Kimsufi, backed up by: Hetzner, DigitalOcean and Vultr.com
    Also using
    SolaDrive.com (45+ months), KnownHost.com (45+ months)

I would suggest A2B2.com for their excellent support and brilliant prices It's the same company as cheapvps.co.uk that myhken mentioned.

I have just found a lot of great stuff here

http://www.hosting-special.com/category/vps-hosting

just look for what you want ...

Quote Originally Posted by maxidrom11 View Post
    I have just found a lot of great stuff here

http://www.hosting-special.com/category/vps-hosting

just look for what you want ...
    Not many UK hosts there...
    My Top 20 benchmark list (and review site)