Question Noob needs help!! dedicated server

Hi,I think that I have to take a dedicated server from liquidweb. $219, more or less 140-150 Euros.

I am a Super Noob with dedicated servers, and I surely have a stupid question:

I always have contracted a normal hosting like "servage" , where you just create your Database, register your domain, upload your files and Ok, you have your website online.

If I take a managed server from liquidweb with Cpanel.....Could I do the same??? I would like to be easy because I dont know so much about linux or server management.

thanks!!!

As I can remember LW offer manadeg server so they mybe able to handle this for you...

Quote Originally Posted by alexzgz View Post
    Hi,I think that I have to take a dedicated server from liquidweb. $219, more or less 140-150 Euros.

I am a Super Noob with dedicated servers, and I surely have a stupid question:

I always have contracted a normal hosting like "servage" , where you just create your Database, register your domain, upload your files and Ok, you have your website online.

If I take a managed server from liquidweb with Cpanel.....Could I do the same??? I would like to be easy because I dont know so much about linux or server management.

thanks!!!
    Alex,

That would be more a question for you to ask liquidweb exactly *WHAT* is covered by their management packages that they are tryign to sell to you

From the sounds of it you need a *fully managed* server meaning you have no root access and just upload your sites as if it was a regular shared server.

I will do it!

I am going to send a email Webbycart!

There was a time when i was too in same condition , My Suggestion is just sit and do research with calm mind don't do anything is hurry and by seeing good offers.because in this hosting industry good offers are just for show off , u`l find reallity after buying only , and best way to find anything about any company is Wht Search and then Finally do what your heart says ;-)
    anyways i suggest you to go with iweb. i have started with them and my journey Is amazing till now...

Rest Is Upto you
    Best of luck with your search
    Regards
    rounak
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & Kvm SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers