Thread: Brain Lag.

Brain Lag.

Sigh. I'm learning XML and XSLT, and now I want to write something. Problem is, I don't know what exactly to make. Everything I think of seems to have already been done. I do have one idea though, and that would be to create a language in XML for Web-based programs. Using simple XML tags, they would be able to create multipage forms and have actions done on the user's submission, like emailing the contents to a certain destination or inserting rows into a database. (I could also add stuff to the language so people could have a way to look at the submitted contents...hmm.)

I could make it on a donation basis (to pay for hosting), or I could provide a paid account, although I don't know if anyone would be willing to pay for something like this. Any thoughts?
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct

Try out transferring data through XML files using socket connections. This is a good use of XML

Originally posted by archie2
    Try out transferring data through XML files using socket connections. This is a good use of XML
    Hmm. What would I transmit though? I suppose I could transmit cookie recipies or something.
    -Mooneer
    Thoughtbug Software: Hosting shouldn't require any thought.
    Legitimate host? Support the Code of Ethical Conduct