Windows Hosting Providor - Looking for a very small package, learning databases

I've spent quite a lot of time recently learning databases and I've currently sitted the first 4 hours to a 10 hour database exam for one of my a levels.

I would like to put my new knowledge to good use and maybe make a basic forum script for the internet using an access database.

Therefore I require a very small windows based hosting plan. I'd like to spend no more than about $3-6 a month. Any solid recommendations?
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

Hello

if you require a MS SQL database, you will really be wanting to increase your budget! think about it, if MS SQL 2005 costs around $300 month per CPU, for a hosting company to make that back, their not going to be able to bundle it for $3
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Well, I don't really know what the costs are...I just would like the smallest plan I can get really..for the moment. Not sure if i'd be using msSQL as I'd be using access.

I've only currently designed databases with forms and not a web interface.

ahh if using access, then you wont need MS SQL
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    ahh if using access, then you wont need MS SQL
    That's true....

You can have a look at the offer section Here

Good luck!
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Access is really, really terrible for web applications that will have multiple users accessing it simultaneously. You are much better off using MySQL, as it's not going to increase your hosting costs where as MSSQL will.
    http://www.m6.net - ASP.Net Web Hosting

When I was first learning about databases I found it worked well to set up a server on my PC and do the development there - was good experience learning how to it all up. But I guess you might have done that already...

Quote Originally Posted by Peekz View Post
    Access is really, really terrible for web applications that will have multiple users accessing it simultaneously. You are much better off using MySQL, as it's not going to increase your hosting costs where as MSSQL will.
    I'm sure it is...I only want to try and do some web form things for it and be able to modify the database online. It's just so I can learn a bit more for it really..hence my tight-arse budget .