Need script for WHMCS CVS client database import

Hi there -

I have a fresh install of WHMCS, and a client database in a CVS file that I'd like to import.

Does anybody have an existing script to do a CVS import? Otherwise, I'd like a quote on this work including turnaround time. Please include your experience level with WHMCS.

There is no billing data being imported.

Thanks.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Was this CVS file created using another billing system?

Quote Originally Posted by lbeachmike View Post
    Hi there -

I have a fresh install of WHMCS, and a client database in a CVS file that I'd like to import.

Does anybody have an existing script to do a CVS import? Otherwise, I'd like a quote on this work including turnaround time. Please include your experience level with WHMCS.

There is no billing data being imported.

Thanks.

Mike
    Or do you mean you have the client data that can be exported by WHMCS and need it re-imported? If so, I can help
    Cpanel/WHM • PHP • Perl • Ruby • Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)

Nope - I purchased a company, and their billing records were in the form of a CSV file. That's it - hand-maintained.

However, we've gotten the import completed already. It was very straightforward.

I may need additional assistance with custom-coding and further scripting related to whmcs, however. So if you are particularly proficient with this, let me know.

Thanks.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by lbeachmike View Post
    Nope - I purchased a company, and their billing records were in the form of a CSV file. That's it - hand-maintained.

However, we've gotten the import completed already. It was very straightforward.

I may need additional assistance with custom-coding and further scripting related to whmcs, however. So if you are particularly proficient with this, let me know.

Thanks.

Mike
    We use WHMCS and tweak, code and improve ours daily. You can contact me using any of the means available
    Cpanel/WHM • PHP • Perl • Ruby • Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)