a2b2 VPS host down 2.5 days so far

My a2b2 VPS and its VZ power panel have been unreachable for two and a half days now. I opened a support request early Tuesday and was told the host server was being worked on and I would be updated shortly, and my support ticket was put "On Hold".

A day later I updated the ticket saying it was still down. The reply was that the server was fscking and being worked on, and my support ticket was closed!

My VPS runs my DNS and mail, so I'm completely down. What is up, and why was my ticket closed?

a2b2 has been fairly reliable for me up until now. This multi-day downtime is quite a different direction. Also I can't find the a2b2 forums, and the page I find when I search for "vaserv status" or "a2b2 status" does not have this issue on it.

Your a single person on an old resold VPS and that node is down. We are still waiting from information from the supplier about it

I backup daily, so I have my data from Monday morning. At this point I am ready to move to a different host server with a fresh Debian VE and restore my data from backups. Different IPs are fine. Is this an option for us?

Thats not a problem. Email us and we can get you setup