hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Domain Names Advertising : Domain Name Requests : Request Enom Reseller Account

Forum Jump

Request Enom Reseller Account

Reply Post New Thread In Domain Name Requests Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Thumbs up

Request Enom Reseller Account

Hi,

Would someone mind informing me how the enom reseller program works and then offering me a free enom reseller account?

Thanks

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

Is there any information on the Enom web site, isn't there?

Old
We do WordPress!

There are tons of places to get a free enom account, but the prices for the domains are high. Something like $8.45/domain.

Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Sponsored Links
Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

There are a few ways that an Enom reseller can sell registrations. One is using their API, which requires that money be on deposit to pay the fee's. This method also requires you to have your own payment processing and web site. Enom also offers a free very basic web site where Enom processes the payment for a fee. This method doesn't require funds to be on deposit.

I believe that the lowest domain reseller account will cost $8.95 per domain year for a .com, .net, and .org. This would be from an Enom reseller although you may be able to get a low price directly from Enom if you deposit a large enough sum.

Have you researched ResellerClub.com. Their prices are lower and a reseller site is free, although there is no payment processor.

Old
Aspiring Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsbenedict View Post
There are tons of places to get a free enom account, but the prices for the domains are high. Something like $8.45/domain.
Where do you get those accounts?

Old
We do WordPress!

domainsmarty comes to mind.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupportRep911 View Post
Where do you get those accounts?
We can get you a $ 8.95 (reseller) account if you'd like.

Quality linux and Windows hosting, servers and collocation

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

i would like to verify is the 8.95 the lowest price that someone would see for tld pricing chart?

Old
We do WordPress!

without paying a huge deposit, I believe that's the lowest for enom.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

I could offer you a enom reseller for a tld price chart of $8.95

Your price would be $8.95 the lowest price anyone can sell for that is $10.99 I believe it is. But all you have to do is register the domain your self in your own account.

I could offer you a sub account to mine the minimum fee is $100 deposit

Old
I am Taranis God of the Wheel

Most of us can set you up with a free enom account, but you will need to place a deposit in it of $100. Retail prices may not all be the same, but will be similar.

The enom site does have quite a bit of info, but you need to stay focused, don't let there site confuse you.
In particular you may find the 'PDQ' set up suitable for you, depends what you want. have a look HERE

The mods will beat me up if I say much else, I'll just say I've run with enom for many years.

Old
Web Hosting Evangelist

I agree with Brian

Old

Hi, why are you so interested in Enom, when there is other imo better Reseller sites.

One of them is 77GB.com which you can join for free, no signup fee, no demand or need to place a deposit: 77GB.com

You get instantly access to the low prices and can start reselling to others.

You can use their default template or change the design to exactly what you want. You decide the design, you decide your selling prices.

Still not convinced? Then try signup, its for free so nothing to loose: 77GB.com

Still not sure? then try the demo, look around and see how you like it: 77GB.com

If you have any questions, just PM me

Best regards,

Old
Web Hosting Master

eNom has been around for years when some of these new reseller programs are not proven. That would be one HUGE reason to go with eNom.

Old
Disabled

I can get you an enom account without a deposit...

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
DreamHost to Use eNom Reseller Platform to Manage Domain Business Web Hosting News 2013-07-31 15:08:12
WHMCS Integrates eNom New TLD Portal Web Hosting News 2013-04-04 16:44:38
eNom Readies One and Two-Character .ORG Domain Auction Web Hosting News 2013-04-01 13:31:57
eNom VP Chris Sheridan on New TLDs and the Hosting Business Whir Tv 2014-05-02 14:31:40
eNom Integrates New TLD Tool with Parallels Plesk for Hosts to Build Watchlists Web Hosting News 2013-01-29 14:54:00