Whats the cheapest registrar with privacy protection?

Whats the cheapest registrar with privacy protection?

$5.99 @ www.Name.com

Sorry I've heard bad things about name.com I suggest some one like enom, they have been here the longest besides register.com

5.99$ wow thats very cheap
    Jason

$5.99 is for the first year, thereafter it's $7.99.

what bad things did you heard about name.com?

You can also have a look at Directi resellers.
    All Directi resellers can provide privacy protection for free. The only thing is the pricing.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by whmanaged View Post
    Search forums for *ANY* company, and I bet you could find bad things about each and every one of them.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

NameCheap.com is really great and especially cheap. You can pick up a coupon code to lower the price, and I believe all domains come with a free year of WhoisGuard protection.

Sorry I've heard bad things about name.com I suggest some one like enom, they have been here the longest besides register.com
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php
    You may not use discussions to recommend, praise, or belittle other products or services, or any company; without first hand experience of those products or services.

Ive as well heard of these things from clients that have moved to my domain host after asking why they were transfering
    Jason

Ive as well heard of these things from clients that have moved to my domain host after asking why they were transfering
    Keywords: FIRST HAND
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

ya ya ya ya first hand well im dealing with there transfers so that is considered first hand
    Jason

im dealing with there transfers so that is considered first hand
    Mind elaborating your bad experience with name.com during those transfers? It doesn't help just by calling them "bad"; people need to know "WHAT's wrong".

The only thing I heard against name.com is that they are cheap, so they may broke or rise prices in the future. Anyway they have Google support.

They have a very nice and free DNS service, free private whois, I can't really see anything bad with them ATM.

I'm also curious on bad reports agains them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari View Post
    The only thing I heard against name.com is that they are cheap, so they may broke or rise prices in the future. Anyway they have Google support.

They have a very nice and free DNS service, free private whois, I can't really see anything bad with them ATM.

I'm also curious on bad reports agains them.
    Actually that is just a Google API which can be implemented by anyone.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

I use Name.com and no problems as of yet. I'm curious also what "bad" things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by nameslave View Post
    Search forums for *ANY* company, and I bet you could find bad things about each and every one of them.
    I will have to second that motion!