Red face Comcast PRO and rDNS

I figured this would be the best place to start.

OK, so here in my home office, I have Comcast Business PRO Internet service for work purposes. I've got two web/dns servers and two mail servers, each having their own IP. These are all fine.

There had been a couple situations in the past where I would receive a "Relaying Denied" message from my PINE when sending mail out. At examination of the maillog, It's essentially telling me that these messages are being generated because of the lack of reverse DNS.

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx-Oregon.hfc.comcastbusiness.net., instead of my.domain.com.

I did a couple searches on Google, and read somewhere that Comcast is unwilling to create rDNS entries, but they've not specified, so far, whether they subscribe to PRO or residential service.

Before I spend 90 minutes on the phone with Comcast, I thought I'd see if anybody here has been successful with rDNS and Comcast PRO before. It seems to me that by denying this, it defeats the purpose of the "dedicated" service that I signed up with ...

So......anybody out there?
    | John Edel Jetfire Networks L.L.C. Trusted Hosting Solutions
    | Consistent, Reliable, Stable OpenVZ & KVM Virtual Private Servers
    | SpamWall AV & Full SMTP Filtering
    Now an SSLStore Titanium Partner!

A little update in case anyone else ever has this quandary. Comcast was able to setup the PTR's with minimal heartburn and headache. In fact, the entire call took less than 15 minutes. I'm sure you understand why I'm rather surprised. :-)
    | John Edel Jetfire Networks L.L.C. Trusted Hosting Solutions
    | Consistent, Reliable, Stable OpenVZ & KVM Virtual Private Servers
    | SpamWall AV & Full SMTP Filtering
    Now an SSLStore Titanium Partner!

Yep business accounts they will set it up for.. most of the ones complaining are residential accounts..