I have narrowed it down to selecting between:

1) idevaffiliate
2) JROX JAM
3) OSIAffiliate (omnistare)
4) Post Affiliate Pro

Which is the best? I want it to be easy to use for the admin and easy to use for the clients. Nice reporting and I would like to be able to use a easy to remember URL such as www.domain.com/maryglass or www.domain.com/homeparty/mary glass. I would also like to be able to offer multiple commission percentages based on the amount you sell.

For example:

We are using CRE Loaded v 6.2[SP1]

My wife is going to start offering "online home parties" with her online store where someone will sign up to "host" a party. They will invite their friends to the online party which will last for two weeks. The "host" will give their friends a simple url to use such as www.website.com/maryglass. When their friend purchases a product and uses the given URL....the "host" will get credit for that sale.

We will then give the "host" credit for merchandise based on the below scale:

If their two week party has sales (before taxes/shipping) of:
$200 - $499 = They will get 10% of their sales in free merchandise
$500 - $999 = They will get 15% of their total sales in free merchandise
$1,000 and up = They will get 20% of their total sales in free merchandise

I just want something that will keep track of the sales for each host. I would also love for the "host" to be able to login to an account to see how much they have sold so far.

***WOULD THIS SOFTWARE DO WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR?****

We won't actually pay out any money in commissions....we will just manually credit their account with credit for free merchandise.

Thanks!