Thread: Best Wii games?

Best Wii games?

What is the best games you played in Wii with full of interactive?

I am looking for more interactive game...

Anyone?
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Looks like very few people have Wii in their home :-)

Oh well, stuck with Boxing...
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Mario Kart Wii is a blast. Lego Star Wars is fun, too. Check gamerankings.com for an averaged list of rankings of Wii games.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Thanks Mike. I've heard about Mario Kart.
    Specially 4 You

Thanks Myles.
    Specially 4 You

Wario ware is a lot of fun, so Is Mario Party. They both have a lot of mini games, Monkey ball is pretty good too
    Who is General Fault, and why is he reading my disk?

Thanks Teh.
    Specially 4 You

Mario Cart rocks! I have had to resort to playing the WII as my 360 is currently on it's way back from being rid of it's 3 red light syndrome. I like also how the WII doesn't charge you to play online.

I am actually working hard as hades on my "before" picture so I can really put the WII fitness to use when it arrives.

Hmm, I received an announcement on my Wii last night that Wario Ware is coming out next week ...........

I vote for Mario Kart (one of the worse in the series, but playable, see my review @ http://www.gamedev.net/community/for...88349&#3214193)

AND ...

Smash Brothers!

Those are the only reason I bought a Wii. I haven't found any other Wii games that has my interest.
    1. Mmmmm food...

i would go for the wiisport's tennis game.

Mario kart is a boatload of fun. Super smash bros is great, wish I could get some local amigos to kick some *** with though Beyond that I don't have too many decent ones.. looking to pick up metroid & lego star wars when I find some time.

I hear that new 'boom blox' game is fun (not sure of the name).
    David
    Web hosting by Fused — For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

I'm going to purchase the Wii Fit, its looks pretty good. I'm also searching for good Wii games... keep the ideas coming.

I heard Nintendo is going to release a "poll dancing" game soon.. that sounds um... like.. something my better half and I will play in our room.. heh
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

My votes: GH3, Mario Kart, SSBB, Super Mario Galaxy, Bully: Scholarship edition, Excite Truck, NFS Carbon (Prostreet sucks) and the Rayman Raving Rabbids games

</wii.addict>
    $this->hasFlavr() ? $nom->nom('nom') : $want->doNot()

Thanks Guys for the comments.

So far, Resident Evil 4 is the best for me and I already finished it.

I want more game like RE4.
    Specially 4 You

Tennis is definitely the best!

For sure!

I am totally addicted to Super Smash Bros. Brawl! My thumb will never recover

I'm stuck at 97% in the Subspace Emissary However right now I can't face The Swamp or Glacier area again to find what I'm missing.
    Optimize Your Web Hosting Operation - Empire Consultant

I purchased the Wii Fit the day it was sold in stores, and its pretty good. I've lost 6lb, my g/f has lost 5lb. and our daughter lost 5lb so far. Working out on it for 30 mins... builds up a pretty good sweat!
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / We Filter out the Bad Leads and Send you the Good ones!
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / Automated Lead Funnel Service

Mario Kart Wii, now that I've played online, is now my favorite game by far . Lego Indiana Jones supposedly came out yesterday, but I haven't picked up a copy yet.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

My 5 personal favorites:
    - Mario
    - Zelda
    - Mario Kart
    - MLB 2k8
    - Tiger Woods 2008

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

You can play Boogie or Wii Sports/Fit with family or friend if you want to have fun together playing.

My favorite's probably Wii Fit, though I still love the sports pack. I have Lego Indiana Jones on reserve and I think it came out yesterday, but I haven't gone by to pick it up.
    Jen Lepp
    “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser

What exactly do you do with Wii Fit? It's gotten pretty awesome reviews.
    Optimize Your Web Hosting Operation - Empire Consultant

It's a series of exercise and balance games - most of it is fairly low impact though on some of them, you can really work up a sweat. (Boxing - ugh). It also helps you to set little weight loss (or gain) goals and keep track of them.

The nice thing about it is its done in that very cutesy Nintendo way so it's not intimidating and it starts off easy and gets progressively harder. Wikipedia has a good overview of the actual games, and they really aren't much more complex than they sound. I didn't honestly think it would be that much of a workout but the next day, I'm sore and I've lost two pounds already after having broken my toe and having to absent myself from the gym, so I was pretty shocked.

But, you know, even if it wasn't good for you - it's really, really fun.
    Last edited by JenLepp; 06-05-2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: spelling
    Jen Lepp
    “Customer service represents the heart of a brand in the hearts of its customers.” – Kate Nasser

Wii Tennis = my favorite still
    █• CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

For full interactiveness I would still have to place my vote on Wii Sports. No other game gets me quite as involved as the mini games in that series.
    Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.