Question FREE Domain Reseller Program?

Are there any FREE reseller programs out there? I mean, I don't want to spend a cent on startup costs, I'm not looking to make much profit either. I just want to offer domain registration for my clients, and would like establish my own brand.

I stoped offering domain names since anyone can buy it retail for $7.95 / yr

Anyone who know where to buy it.... There are many people who still pay $35 for a domain name...
    Founder of TradeHolding.com B2B Network and OneLoveNet.com Singles & Dating
    >> Business Blog
    >> Business Links Directory

There are many people who still pay $35 for a domain name
    That's right..only people in the "know" really have the info on low prices. i.e. resellers, hosting co. and the like. Most businesses and individuals unless they are very savvy, have no clue about discounted prices on domains or anything else for that matter.

MAX POWER
    COMPUTERS CAN DO THAT?
    http://www.computerscandothat.com

Thumbs up Free Reseller Program

Many people know about cheaper domains but don't understand or trust them and worry they could lose their domain. They think they are safer skipping the "middleman" and using a legimate registrar like NetSol. I can't convince my Dad to switch from Netsol.
    I was going to say that many larger companies want the prestige and 'security' of using Netsol and don't want a 'godaddy' to be seen as thier registrar - but then I noticed that bankofamerica.com is registered with tucows. Any bluechip companies with godaddy?

Re: FREE Domain Reseller Program?

Originally posted by Piano
    Are there any FREE reseller programs out there? I mean, I don't want to spend a cent on startup costs, I'm not looking to make much profit either. I just want to offer domain registration for my clients, and would like establish my own brand.
    You can sign up as an eNom reseller for free under many people in these forums. Most will charge a setup fee to get the REALLY cheap prices, but many have under $8 for free.

Cheers!
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!