Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Uk, Norwich
    Posts
    480

    Possible Sale of business

    Dear All,

    I am possibly interested in selling my web hosting business, although would like to know what it would be worth and what you would offer.

    Break down of customers

    1 x 500mb @ 59.88 p/a
    1 x 500mb @ 1.99 p/m
    1 x 300mb @ 35.40 p/a
    1 x 500mb @ 50.00 p/a
    1 x 500mb @ 5.97 p/quarter
    1 x 300mb @ 9.75 p/quarter
    1 x 500mb @ 59.88 p/a
    1 x 500mb @ 59.88 p/a
    1 x 550mb @ 4.35 p/month
    2 x additional customers paying 6 p/a

    Bringing a total income from hosting to 416 per year

    The hosting is provided by elitehosts at $39.95 per month, although this is pre paid till 18th of march 2009. The site includes an owned licence of whmcs and whoiscart, whmcs is integrated into the site design.

    We've been using resellerclub to register domains at the cost of $7.25 each. The following is a break down of domains registered:

    3x .com @ 4.95 p/a
    20x .info (registered for 1.50 each, renew at 4.95) p/a

    Includes, 3 website designs including both recent designs and an unused one also you will get the logo design.

    Additional outgoings:

    siteuptime.com $5 p/m
    domain name $10 p/a at godaddy

    This business has been operating for 3 years, and I would like to sell it to an already established hosting company who have the knowledge to deal with my clients.

    Lastly, very little support is required, at max receive 1-2 tickets a month with minor help needed.

    I'm just looking for an idea on a price that I could sell it for, if it takes my fancy you can purchase it.

    PM me if you have any other questions.

    Thanks
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ipswich, Suffolk
    Posts
    34
    Hiya,

    Could you email me - info @ bedot.net I would be interested in the purchase, I would want to move these clients across to our hosting servers - could you advise why the difference in price when package looks the same?

    Regards,
    BeDot Media Group UK Domain name registration and Cloud hosting.
    From domain names to web hosting, email and website solutions, we can get your website online.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Uk, Norwich
    Posts
    480
    The business is being sold in its entirety, I will not sell the clients separately. The packages where initially sold at different prices, they were reviewed and changed, therefore some people pay different prices. As I mentioned I am looking to be purchased by a established company / business.
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    UK,
    Posts
    8
    I have been trying to contact you, Can you PM me your MSN?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,362
    Quote Originally Posted by redihot.com View Post
    Bringing a total income from hosting to 416 per year
    The site includes an owned licence of whmcs and whoiscart, whmcs is integrated into the site design.

    3x .com @ 4.95 p/a
    20x .info (registered for 1.50 each, renew at 4.95) p/a

    Additional outgoings:
    siteuptime.com $5 p/m
    domain name $10 p/a at godaddy

    would like to sell it to an already established hosting company who have the knowledge to deal with my clients.
    Based on recent acquisitions, you'd be looking *around* 7-8 months t/over less commited expenses (which in this case there arent any) so ~250
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Uk, Norwich
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpliWeb View Post
    I have been trying to contact you, Can you PM me your MSN?
    Will do so. Sorry I think my pm inbox became full.

    Quote Originally Posted by othellotech View Post
    Based on recent acquisitions, you'd be looking *around* 7-8 months t/over less commited expenses (which in this case there arent any) so ~250
    Thanks for your estimate although I feel my business is worth more than that. Just the pre paid hosting and whmcs is worth a larger amount than that, + the customer base, design, etc.
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by redihot.com View Post
    Will do so. Sorry I think my pm inbox became full.



    Thanks for your estimate although I feel my business is worth more than that. Just the pre paid hosting and whmcs is worth a larger amount than that, + the customer base, design, etc.
    The pre-paid hosting will not be worth much to an established host that you want as they will want to move the customers to there servers at some point. The WHMCS owned license is worth some $$ though.

    I beleive the amount that was posted was only for client worth.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Uk, Norwich
    Posts
    480
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedShark View Post
    The pre-paid hosting will not be worth much to an established host that you want as they will want to move the customers to there servers at some point. The WHMCS owned license is worth some $$ though.

    I beleive the amount that was posted was only for client worth.
    Hi,

    I understand your point on the pre-paid hosting, although the buyer will be able to use it until march, 10 months @ $39.95 that's around 200 worth remaining. I can understand your other point, although I am looking for a complete buy out.

    Thanks
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

  9. #9
    Hello.

    I am very interested in buying your hosting business. If you could please email me at iexdomains at gmail.com with more details. I am ready to make acquisitions.

  10. #10
    Please post the renewal dates of your customers, and I will make an offer.

  11. #11
    IS this business still up for sale?

  12. #12
    I am also Interested, I hope it is still for sale. We might have to have an action for this one.

  13. #13
    Hi Sir,

    We are interested in your offer, and would like to discuss the details, are you able to email to [email protected]

    Quote Originally Posted by redihot.com View Post
    Dear All,

    I am possibly interested in selling my web hosting business, although would like to know what it would be worth and what you would offer.

    Break down of customers

    1 x 500mb @ 59.88 p/a
    1 x 500mb @ 1.99 p/m
    1 x 300mb @ 35.40 p/a
    1 x 500mb @ 50.00 p/a
    1 x 500mb @ 5.97 p/quarter
    1 x 300mb @ 9.75 p/quarter
    1 x 500mb @ 59.88 p/a
    1 x 500mb @ 59.88 p/a
    1 x 550mb @ 4.35 p/month
    2 x additional customers paying 6 p/a

    Bringing a total income from hosting to 416 per year

    The hosting is provided by elitehosts at $39.95 per month, although this is pre paid till 18th of march 2009. The site includes an owned licence of whmcs and whoiscart, whmcs is integrated into the site design.

    We've been using resellerclub to register domains at the cost of $7.25 each. The following is a break down of domains registered:

    3x .com @ 4.95 p/a
    20x .info (registered for 1.50 each, renew at 4.95) p/a

    Includes, 3 website designs including both recent designs and an unused one also you will get the logo design.

    Additional outgoings:

    siteuptime.com $5 p/m
    domain name $10 p/a at godaddy

    This business has been operating for 3 years, and I would like to sell it to an already established hosting company who have the knowledge to deal with my clients.

    Lastly, very little support is required, at max receive 1-2 tickets a month with minor help needed.

    I'm just looking for an idea on a price that I could sell it for, if it takes my fancy you can purchase it.

    PM me if you have any other questions.

    Thanks

  14. #14
    How about letting me take it over and paying you from the revenue stream? My company has been in business since 1992, hosting since 1999. Our operation is tiny, but is now net in the black. What I would do is set up the customers as part of the franchise for that area. You would get what the revenue stream is worth net of expenses and would retain some beneficial ownership for that franchise area. It could ultimately end up paying a substantial return, benefit your clients and help me along the way too!

    FWIW, the intention is to have someone local to the area take over the franchise for that area. That means your clients would have someone with a local presence if all goes well. If there is a problem at my end, I would make a good-faith undertaking to return the clients to you or allow you to retain proceeds of a sale of those customers at a later time.

    If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to sell?

  15. #15
    Has it been sold yet?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •