Mail Queue - How To Access On Plesk

Hello,

Recently, I keep getting an email from my dedicated server company (godaddy, plesk 8.2 windows) that I've reached my daily limit of 1000 emails when I only send like 20-40 a day max.

So I want to take a look at whats going on, what emails have been sent/received and are still in queue?

Can can I access my mail queue using Plesk? And then how can I delete them?

Any help is really appreciated,
    Please be easy on me I very new so need simple instructions

Thanks

You can see the current queue in Plesk through the web interface under Server>mail
    You can see the log files for sent/received mail under /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog
    Ethical, carbon neutral hosting and servers from Freethought
    Freethought Internet Limited registered in London No. 5862996. Registered office: Unit 5, Oak House, Witham Park, Waterside South, Lincoln, LN5 7FB. VAT number GB 345 5122 18.

Ok I went under Server/Mail and I don't see anything that says/shows queue

Also when u say under /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog, do I enter this commend somewhere or is this a path or what?

I'm sorry, I'm very new so Im trying to understand the terms and all

Going to Server->Mail should give you four tabs, the fourth of which is "Mail Queue". This shows you the messages currently in the queue and allows you to delete them if you need.
    /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog is a file on the hard drive that contains the message logs for everything passing through the plesk mail server. You'll need to log into the server via SSH to take a look at this so being comfortable with the command line is pretty necassary
    Freethought Internet Limited registered in London No. 5862996. Registered office: Unit 5, Oak House, Witham Park, Waterside South, Lincoln, LN5 7FB. VAT number GB 345 5122 18.

I think you're having a windows plesk server. If you're using mailenable, you can check the mail in the queue from Start -> MailEnable Management
    -> Servers -> Connectors -> SMTP -> Queues
    Anoop
    Freelance linux administrator
    Looking for a part-time Job.

Yes Im on Plesk Windows Server so when I go to Server/Mail I see several tabs at the top but none are "Mail Queue". Also I tried Tracerouteme' way and I can't find it either. I go to start and that's as far as I get lol.

Also for the /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog path, I went on my server and Im guessing it should be within C drive correct? Cause when I went there, I didn't anything like it.

Sorry guys, I know Im botherin ya a bit lol but u're so kind u can go with me through this

Thanks

Good point, I completely forgot the Windows version of Plesk, never really bothered with it myself!

Any other way around this? I need all that junk deleted from the queue cause there are so many emails stuck in there, I reach my daily limit, well, daily lol.

Which mail server are you using? By default plesk comes with mailenable. Please check the administrative tools for mailenable in the start option.
    Anoop

Ok well Im sure Im running the defaults here but I'll double check. So I log in to my server, hit start and locate the path from there? I haven't seen anything but I'll double check and will let u know

Thanks

I don think I have anything

Here's a screenshot of what I got under administrative tools

Any other suggestions u guys?

Can you please check in Start -> All Programs for Mail enable?
    Anoop

Ok I just looked again and FINALLY found it. Turns out its only located under C/Program Files/SWSoft/Plesk/Mail Servers. Ye pretty hard to find in Windows Server.

I also located Queues in MailEnable but when I open the outgoing/incoming folders, they are both empty

Im so confused now

Actually, the outgoing list just showed up with close to 2,000 files.

What do I do with that? just delete it all?