Question Experiences with MakoSolutions?

Is anyone using Makosolutions ? If anyone has experience with them please share. I already ordered a server 2 days ago and waiting for it to be online. I hope it is not a one man show. I will keep posted as there are updates.

The last time I had a server with them, they were resellers of BurstNET. So it's likely that they still are, and your server will likely take 2-4 days to setup typically.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

How was the support and overall uptime ?

Uptime is soley the responsibility of BurstNET. You can do a search here and decide for yourself, but the bottom line is, fr what you pay for, they are good.If you're looking for near 100% uptime, I suggest you look elsewhere.

I can't comment on support as I never needed help with anything.
    Last edited by cloudrck; 05-07-2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: spelling
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest

support is hopless, communicating with them outside of normal hours is impossible and the BurstNET network is a joke.

dont bother.

I had a server with them. They dont have after hours support but Mike himself is very professional and honest.

Walshieau, if I'm not mistaken, you're a respected member and contributor of other forums (yes some of us at MakoSolutions are big Windows Mobile enthusiasts and on private time are members of other online communities) so it should be below you to try to smear our reputation.

Please don't try to defame MakoSolutions with your inaccurate and libelous rumors.

Take walshieau's post with a grain of salt. He is a disgruntled ex-customer who's account required suspension due to TOS violations. As a matter of fact we've been in frequent contact with him, working diligently trying to resolve his issues/violations for the past 48 hours, so his attacking of our support or responsiveness seems a bit unwarranted given his lack of cooperation.

Respectfully,
    Peter G.
    Customer Service Manager
    MakoSolutions, LLC

P.S.

Coloheart, could you please PM me the ticket numbers of the support tickets where you believe it took longer than expected to get a response? I will look into this as we take our support response times very seriously.
    -M

According to my experiences, Mako takes time around 3 days to deploy the server. I too had a server from them. They took a little bit more time in deployment but afterwards everything is ok with me.