Where to sell "adult" jewlery?

I have a gold pendant that a gal made for me some years ago. With the price of gold and the fact I am mid 40s and do not need such a piece anymore, would like to sell it. Is anybody aware of any "adult ebay" type sites? I could sell it for scrap but I think I could get several times more selling it to somebody who wants it for what it is.

I have to admit, when I was younger I loved this piece. One side hates to get rid of it but the old man in me says what the hell do I need it for.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

you should keep it. first, it was made by someone for you, it has personal value, and second, if you are not in dire need for small cash, you dont need to go through that hassle anyways. its a memory after all.

Quote Originally Posted by unity100 View Post
    you should keep it. first, it was made by someone for you, it has personal value, and second, if you are not in dire need for small cash, you dont need to go through that hassle anyways. its a memory after all.

I understand your point, but...

1: I am now married, love and respect dictate getting rid of all pictures, letters etc. from ex girlfriends. I did this many years ago but have held onto this.

2: a female "butterfly" has no place around the neck of a 45 year old man.
    Starts November 5th!

Isn't eBay already for adults? Or, did you mean that the jewelry is of an adult nature...nudity, etc.
    [Lurking Glass] <- Not a webhost.

Quote Originally Posted by eviltechie View Post
    Isn't eBay already for adults? Or, did you mean that the jewelry is of an adult nature...nudity, etc.

I think #2 in my above post describes it as best as I can here.

2: a female "butterfly" has no place around the neck of a 45 year old man.
    Starts November 5th!

What's the weight and purity (karat) ?

Maybe you should first get it valued by some local jewellers...they may even buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by AHFB HTML View Post
    I have a gold pendant that a gal made for me some years ago. With the price of gold and the fact I am mid 40s and do not need such a piece anymore, would like to sell it. Is anybody aware of any "adult ebay" type sites? I could sell it for scrap but I think I could get several times more selling it to somebody who wants it for what it is.

I have to admit, when I was younger I loved this piece. One side hates to get rid of it but the old man in me says what the hell do I need it for.

Wow I've never heard of adult jewelry before, you should include a pic

Quote Originally Posted by bizcredit View Post
    Wow I've never heard of adult jewelry before, you should include a pic
    The only adult jewelry I have ever seen.... well, posting pics of them here would probably get you banned.. Hmm, I dont know. Mousy posted pics of her nipple rings while they were still attached... and they made her a mod the same day, so who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Webdude View Post
    The only adult jewelry I have ever seen.... well, posting pics of them here would probably get you banned.. Hmm, I dont know. Mousy posted pics of her nipple rings while they were still attached... and they made her a mod the same day, so who knows
    o.O Where?
    $this->hasFlavr() ? $nom->nom('nom') : $want->doNot()