Going once... going twice... Eirca?

Ok, I've been at this for several weeks now... If I don't stop and select a host already I'm going to lose my mind and go with 1dollarhosting.com or something like that.

I've searched for Eirca and only ever found 1 bad review by a pair of unhappy customers who apparently did something that was a no-no and got themselves booted. From what I can tell, just about everyone who has been with them has been happy. They seem to have a lot to offer, and while they're pricing is a bit higher, they seem to have the goods to back up what they promise.

Anyone have any other input before I take the plunge?

Think of it like a wedding, and the preacher just said "... if there's anyone who knows any reason why these two should not..." and this is your time to jump up in the back of the room and yell out why we shouldn't.

Remember to check the Reseller Hosting Offers forum where EIRCA has 20% and 30% off coupons for new customers

Quote Originally Posted by RossMAN View Post
    Remember to check the Reseller Hosting Offers forum where EIRCA has 20% and 30% off coupons for new customers
    Sweet, I completely missed that. Thanks RossMAN, you're a hero among reseller-hosting-forum posters!

Quote Originally Posted by Snargleflap View Post
    Sweet, I completely missed that. Thanks RossMAN, you're a hero among reseller-hosting-forum posters!
    You're welcome, happy to help

Regardless of which web host you choose, please visit us again and post a review in 3-6 months.

Well, I would say go for it!!

Me and my clients have been very happy with our new home - I only know the last months I sleep more and better.

I do not think they are priced higher - I think they are very cheap for what they offer (free end user support, premium hardware, clustered services, servers in Texas and Seattle and probably soon in London, free flash tutorials, cheap enom domains etc.).
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

They used to run DIYhosting.com, and back when they did, it was a very well regarded hosting brand.

tonyFF & ldcdc,

Thanks for the reply, that gives me even more confidence that I've made the right choice. It's a real challenge wading through all this stuff trying to find that just right host. I'm glad I'm done with this phase of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by RossMAN View Post
    You're welcome, happy to help

Regardless of which web host you choose, please visit us again and post a review in 3-6 months.

Count on it. WHT has been an invaluable resource to me in my search. I'll be only too happy to come back and share my experiences, and hopefully help someone else along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyFF View Post
    Well, I would say go for it!!

Me and my clients have been very happy with our new home - I only know the last months I sleep more and better.

I do not think they are priced higher - I think they are very cheap for what they offer (free end user support, premium hardware, clustered services, servers in Texas and Seattle and probably soon in London, free flash tutorials, cheap enom domains etc.).
    Thanks for the kind comments, Tony. I am glad to see your experience with us is going well.

London is something we're looking at for Q3 this year, we just added the third datacenter (Washington) so London (Redbus) is next on the agenda. Look for testing to commence around August.

Simon
    EIRCA Ltd, home of The Genius Network.

I haven't signed up with them yet, but their pre-sales response has been great. I fired off a list of 21 fairly in-depth questions to them today fully expecting to wait until next week sometime before getting an answer, and got real answers to all my questions within a couple hours.

Ok, nobody jumped up from the back of the room and told me why I shouldn't so I got hitched, so to speak. I signed up for my first reseller account with Eirca. Interestingly enough, I met up with another wht visitor who signed up with them at about the same time.

Stay tuned for details...