Exclamation URGENT: Help needed - Spam being sent from server

Hi,

we have a problem with spam being sent from our server, i am unsure if this is coming from an insecure script or is being sent from one of our users. I have blocked "nobody" from sending out email's but this still seems to be happening.

Will pay someone to have a look at this

Hi,

I can help you out with this. Please feel free to contact me if you're interested.
    PM me here or contact me via AIM.
    Anoop
    █ Freelance Linux Admin
    Email: tracerouteme [at] gmail.com

Feel free to contact us, we are happy to assist you in this issue, Thanks.
    SparkSupport.Com - The Premier Tech Company
    Cloud Solutions|Email Infra setup|VOIP|Video Streaming|Software Development
    Email: [email protected] Phone : 1- 408-600-1449 | Skype : shijils

I can help you with this. I have figured this stuff out a lot. Just give me a shout.

We can help you. If you are interested then please drop in an email to [email protected]

I feel our hourly administration plan will suit your need. To know more about our Hourly Administration plan please check this link @ http://bobcares.com/page-26-22.html

A little about Bobcares. Bobcares is one of the leaders in quality technical support providers in the web hosting industry. We have been in the industry for the past 9 years, with over 300 engineers working with us. We are certified ISO 9001:2000 by the American Quality Assessors (AQA). We are also in the final stage of implementing ISO 27001 ( ISMS - Information security management System). We are the developers of the open source VPS control panel (www.vtonf.com) and Hosting control panel (ikonware). As a part of giving back to the community, we have opened up our knowledge base to the public. I truly believe that, Its just because of our quality service we have gone past the 100 client mark.
    Blessen Cherian
    Follow me on twitter.com/blessenonly
    Over a decade plus in the Hosting Industry

If you still need help with this, please, feel free to contact me and I'll help you out with this.
    WHMCS Guru - WHMCS addons, management, support and more.
    WHMCS Notifications Extended - Add slack, hipchat, SMS, pushover to WHMCS !!
    Always looking for Linux, WHMCS, Support Desk work. PM for details