Quality of Utropicmedia's service?

After researching a lot of the webhosts that are more geared towards quality in a shared server, I've narrowed it down to a few different providers. I haven't been able to find much in the way of reviews on Utropicmedia and wanted some input on them. I see they have phone support, not sure if they have a ticket system also. They don't have a forum on their site to check feedback either.

I like the fact that their servers are close to me and the majority of my customers (Detroit). They also seem to be concentrating on quality, so I'd like to find out more about them. Any first hand input would be appreciated.

The short list also includes Medialayer, Precision Effect and Rochen. I want reliability and fast page loads for my customers. Medialayer seems to be about twice the price for equal bandwith and disk space. The others are quite comparable. I'm sure there are several more that would do fine, but I decided to quit looking and choose from this group.

Do they provide any refund/trial period? Don't hurry to sign up! Create the list of questions first and then clear up all of them with Utropicmedia in advance!

McSpin,

Thanks for taking the time to look at us. Many hosts have forums, etc. on their sites for various reasons. We consciously chose not to as our target market is not the type to spend much time on forums and such posting questions.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with or question I can answer to see if we are a good fit.

Kind Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by utropicmedia-karl View Post
    McSpin,

We consciously chose not to as our target market is not the type to spend much time on forums and such posting questions.
    I personally have no use for a webhost's forum other than to try to find comments on service. It's not critical that you have one, just looking for feedback on your company.

I think that you first of all need to specify your requriments and then try to find web hosting company by them. You seem to be trying to find company first. That might be liitle bit wrong way.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    I think that you first of all need to specify your requriments and then try to find web hosting company by them. You seem to be trying to find company first. That might be liitle bit wrong way.
    I've already done that and narrowed my list to companies that meet the criteria I've set. This thread is about the service quality of Utropicmedia. I'm looking for experiences of others who used their service.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McSpin View Post
    After researching a lot of the webhosts that are more geared towards quality in a shared server...
    I think those are his requirements.

Might I add it's rare to see a post on WHT looking for quality, so you may be pressed to fine feedback on this company.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest