Outlook Web Access won't let you download attchments

hi,

i am aware of the LVL 1 and 2 configuration files and they are configured right.

My problem at the momment is the follow:

When i am on the local network and try to download and attachment or save it to the HD i am able to do it.

When i am on an external connection and try to do the same i am not able to do it and a message telling me that the attachment is blocked comes up if i try to open it in a new window.

I did like to know if any one could help me out to configure and solve this issue. Thanks.

I have my firewall configured to permit 443, certified ssl configure and the external access to OWA works fine but the attachment download, have i forgot to configure anything ?

thanks in advance for any kinda of help.

Server is running Exchange 2003 and it is one machine just for it behind a ISA firewall.

I have no idea why you experience such issue.
    I use outlook webmail (with SSL) to download documents to home pc very often.
    Do a search on google. Maybe someone else may have the same problem.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

before coming up here i tried google with all type of combinations and i have found nothing usefull related to this problem... all i have found was related to the lvl 1 and 2 but that does not come to this case as it is configured correct and i can download any kind of attachment that we have permited using the internal network.

Im not sure but maybe it could be the firewall by any chance ?
    What would be a default rule-set to permit the OWA to work with the external network ? just permit 443 / 80 or are there any other specific rules that i am not aware of ?

Thanks for the answer i might try to reinstall if i dont find anything helpfull but i did like to know why it isnt working at all.

Do you have Sharepoint and Exchange on the same server? Sometimes that can create issues.