check server and hosting quality

Hello,

We have a dedicated server with huge application that use intensively one database and we notice that we block at 15000 people / days ... our website is arkadia.com

So my questions are :
    * is the server can be full and this why we block at 15000 people / days ? most important, how to check it ?
    * is the DNS (enom.com DNS server) can be not fast enalf or not wheel configured ? how to check it ?
    * is the hosting company can be not good enalf (low bandwith for exemple or someting else)? again how to check it ?

Thanks you by advance for your help !
    stephane

can u explain a bit more.

Do u mean to say that you have maximum of so much visitors to your website ?
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active

For some reason I can't ping arkadia.com or tracert it. Maybe they're disabled or something.

For some reason I can't ping arkadia.com or tracert it. Maybe they're disabled or something.
    try with www dot arkadia dot com

Do u mean to say that you have maximum of so much visitors to your website ?
    At the beginning our traffic grow fastly every month. but for the last 6 month we notice that we stay at 15000 visitor /days ! this why i become to thing that we can have a problem somewhere (the server can be saturated, dns too slow, or hosting company not very good, bandwitch too slow, etc..)

this why i ask you advice to find where the problem is

thanks again !
    stephane