WHMCS themed to match my MyBB board.

I have a very basic design to my MyBB board and would like to setup WHMCS to match it. I would also be interested in some not so cartoony icons and I need 1 coding alteration for my cart.php page (products side by side instead of stacked on top of each other.

Let me know your price, turn around time, and whether you can do the coding on your own system and send me the completed package or if you need any access to my system.

I pay via Paypal and will provide more details upon contact. Thank you.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

This is something I can do.

Normally the price for custom WHMCS design work ranges from 500$ +.

Have a look in my profile of a screen shot we have done to our own system.

Thanks for the reply, but I actually just got this finished a bit ago. $20 well spent. This thread can be closed.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas

Ahhh - you needed only integration. I do apologize. I wish you the very best and if you ever need any other help - just holla.