FusedNetwork.com Review

Hello, I am getting close as being a 3 month customer for FusedNetwork.com I must say that this is the best host I've had by far! I've had about 4 hosts in the past, and FusedNetwork exceeds all my expectations. David, I must say that you and your staff rock!

Support: Ever waited hours just to get a reply? Well you don't have to anymore! You will get a real reply from a real person in 1-2 minutes. All of my tickets were answered and completed within 10 minutes! It would take other hosts much more time just to even answer with 1 reply... I've even asked them questions that don't pertain to hosting and they have answered them! This just shows you that these guys know their stuff! The best part of fusednetwork is communication. If there is a 1 minute downtime, they will explain why. They go above and beyond. I must tell them to sleep sometimes! (joke)

Reliability: These servers are lightning fast! They limit the number of users per server and they do not oversell. This is the secret to their success, I think, and I'm exposing the secret to WHT In the time I've been with them, there has been only 1 occasion where the server went down. A user had a script that skyrocketed the load and in turn, shut out FusedNetwork from the server. They had to contact the datacenter to restart, and and do their thing. The whole time, they kept us updated through their blog: status.fusednetwork.com and e-mail. They notified us first, and let us know what is going on. =]

Previous hosts: I've used Hostgator.com and found their support and speed to be nothing compared to Fusednetwork. Hostgator is too slow, too big, and their support isn't as fast as Fusednetwork I've also used Surpasshosting.com, but they were alright. My account kept getting moved onto different servers, and I didn't even add new content. It just randomly gets moved. My main concern was speed and I decided to move a VPS. I found out that VPS wasn't the best option so I left after one month and went back to shared hosting. This is where I found FusedNetwork

Features: They have some pretty neat features such as the nightly backup. They are offsite and if I ever need a backup they can restore it within 60 seconds! I never needed to use it though. If you are wanting to host multiple domains, I wouldn't recommend FN. If you are looking for quality, speed, and fast support, FusedNetwork is for you!

Domain: I have forumpeers hosted with them.
    Last edited by DWebby; 05-05-2008 at 11:03 PM.
    RageTracks.com -- Discover the latest Electronic Dance Music

Glad to hear about your positive experience with FusedNetwork, David sure is doing a great job and the no overselling part is great, we need more of those in this industry.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, keep us updated in the future

I wanted to ask David, but never had the chance.
    @David: Is this your full time job? I feel your on it so much it has to be!

Glad to see another good review on the shared hoster that limits their overselling.
    Hosted by: Hudson Valley Host (6 months+)
    Past Hosts
    : LevelHosting (2 years), Speedy Sparrow (2 years), 5ribu (3 months), Cirtex Hosting (5 years), Powweb (2 years), GoDaddy (2 years), SynergyBox (2 months, defunct), Freezoka (6 months), Peachy Dandy (1 year, defunct)

Dan,

Thank you for your review! I'm surprised the time went by that fast, it almost seems like yesterday that you signed up
    As far as sleep goes.. well, sacrifices are made & until the hills in Columbia are barren from the amounts of coffee I've been consuming, I'll keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Burtan View Post
    I wanted to ask David, but never had the chance.
    @David: Is this your full time job? I feel your on it so much it has to be!
    Of course! I went full-time with it in April of last year & haven't looked back.
    Last edited by David; 05-06-2008 at 07:51 AM.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

forumpeers.com loads very fast for me. Initial load is within 3 seconds and after that all pages pop on the screen within 0.7s. Very good! Especially for a forum.
    hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by amygdela View Post
    forumpeers.com loads very fast for me. Initial load is within 3 seconds and after that all pages pop on the screen within 0.7s. Very good! Especially for a forum.
    Don't thank me, thank FusedNetwork

By the way, where do you live?

wow, I got instant loading for your forum.
    thats amazing.
    hosted by HawkHost
    I Recommend: LimeStone Networks!
    The OverSeller Defender!

Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Burtan View Post
    Don't thank me, thank FusedNetwork

By the way, where do you live?
    <- The Netherlands
    hi there!

nice review! i am also very satisfied with fused.

support: top notch! im beginning to believe david isn't human because he replies very fast. they were able to resolve all my problems so far and they will work with you as close as possible to get everything squared out.

reliability: very good uptime and im very satisfied with uptime and speed. there were some hiccups recently though, but i was informed asap about what's going on and my site was up again in less than 20 mins. they were also kind enough to inform me that my website is taking up too much resources and moved me to a different server to avoid affecting other customers.

price: well it is a bit pricey compared to other shared hostings but every penny is well spent.

Spiritua,

Thank you for your kind words as well, sadly I'm human but I'm working on getting some new bionic arms so that I can answer tickets faster.. with all my remaining free time I'll get back to devising how to take over the world..

One client at a time
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.