[Suggestions Needed]

I need a suggestion on a group of techs and admins to share ideas and even passwords if it comes to it but most likely not. Just a place to update on certain customers and things we've done to servers. But it needs to be secure as possible. Any suggestions out there?

Are you looking at a forum or something like that ?.
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active

A forum or wiki or whatever would most secure.

wiki would be good enuf to handle knowledge base kind of stuff and is more secure when compared to forums.

However both the softwares has the feature to veiw the posts after login and make the posts private. Additionally manual authorization of new accounts can also be done in both the types of CMS.

My vote for wiki
    Sam
    Supportlobby.com - Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
    Spiralbean.com - Custom Software Development
    Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active

wouldn't wiki be all plain text and someone could just come in via ssh and read it. I'm looking for something for a company to be able to share information together possible even passwords securely.

throw it on a secure connection and no one can read it. Protect your databases with adequate user/pass and it'll be safe as it can get.
    hi there!