Thread: ColdFusion

ColdFusion

I am being offered a co-op position from school, and I'm wanting to learn Dreamweaver, fireworks, Coldfusion, Flex, Spry, and Java. I know a little Java but not a whole lot. Main thing is ColdFusion, I've been looking on the internet, and I haven't been able to find much.

I was hoping for a beginners book, e-book, or something like that. They want us to know Coldfusion 7, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks at the very least

I know PHP, HTML, a little ASP 6 and CSS, thats about it, and this company doesn't use any of that but HTML and CSS, they design sites in cfm formats mostly I was told for the position.

was just wanting to know where I could learn?

I am so scared I may be getting WAY over my head with this one

You can start at the local library or bookstore and pickup a CF book. You can download CF Developer edition for free from Adobe. As to your last statement, "I am so scared I may be getting WAY over my head with this one", I think you are correct if this is an immediate position.

You can get many online resources for the cold fusion and if you are using dreamweaver its pretty easy for you to do so.