Thread: netrackservers?

netrackservers?

Any try them? Their prices look great but I can't find any reviews.

Since no one has replied, why don't you test their sales speed (sometimes gives some sort of support speed indicator, it's worth a shot), email sales, and be sure to ask lots of questions about details and so on, test them

*might* help, otherwise looks like no one here has used them...
    Afterburst - the best unmetered VPS - read why here!

I've been through 4 hosting companies in the last year, all were highly recommended, all had problems that severely affected my business. I can't believe it's so hard to find a decent hosting company.

Quote Originally Posted by Political Monster View Post
    Since no one has replied, why don't you test their sales speed (sometimes gives some sort of support speed indicator, it's worth a shot), email sales, and be sure to ask lots of questions about details and so on, test them

*might* help, otherwise looks like no one here has used them...

You sure it's not because you're looking for the cheapest price, and no guarantees or management offered on the server?
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

I agree with cristibighea. The cheapest price can sometimes mean poor service, poor connection, etc. If you really want to safeguard your data and maximize your uptime and server performance, there are hosting companies with lower cost servers and affordable management packages.
    Ayse K. Account Executive,SingleHop, Inc.
    Managed Dedicated Hosting
    www.singlehop.com/1-866-817-2811x201
    ayse@singlehop.com

They have money back guarantee...i tried it first month only and noticed its too unstable for my use so i asked them to close service which they did in same day but never got money returned and they dont even reply anymore when i asked about refund.

100mbit they say but real speed i got was around same as in my home adsl...i admit that prices looks great but that all.

before i tried netrackservers i was already Liquidweb customer and pay around 80 dollars more in month there than what it was costing in netrackservers but i learned hard way that you cannot get good server with cheapest price.
    Last edited by Treslunas; 05-06-2008 at 04:36 PM.