Need Programmer/Designer For Advanced Shopping Cart (AJAX or Flash) - $2,000 - $3,000

I'm looking for a programmer to take this project from 0 to 100%. My budget is approx. $2,000 to $3,000 USD and I am accepting anyone who has a proven track record (portfolio) regardless of physical location. I will pay 50% deposit and the remainder upon completion.

Users sign up via the website (Basic info, e-mail, name/address, etc.) and are presented with a busy downtown street scene. Users click on "shops" (buildings with signs) to enter or "walk" into the building. From there, they select from various categories and the scene changes to another similar "inside building" with more categories until they get to a lightbox-style shopping product list in which normal shopping cart features apply (Buy with merchant, PayPal, etc.).

The time frame is approx. 30 to 45 days from collecting the deposit. The site must be done in PHP and MySQL to be hosted on an open source platform (Standard LAMP, probably cPanel).

I'm available from 8 PM (Eastern / GMT -05:00) to 11:59 PM weekdays, and any time during weekends to discuss the project and get the ball rolling. I can be reached at 904-465-3308 on my BlackBerry. If you're serious about business, you already know what to do and it doesn't involve posting questions here.

Let's get started!

(I will post a "Closed" message to this thread once the position has been filled.)

I think once you go through the following link and be confident about us, We can proceed with the discussion :

http://hostechsupport.com/portfolio/index.htm

Also can show you some more of our work, once you get back to us.

Please check PM for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by hostechsupport View Post
    I think once you go through the following link and be confident about us, We can proceed with the discussion :

http://hostechsupport.com/portfolio/index.htm

Also can show you some more of our work, once you get back to us.

Please check PM for more details.
    Not to degrade you or anything, but a lot of your examples are modifications based on TemplateMonster. Also, I'm having trouble finding past programming work under "Development" on your website.

This is a serious product which I need to get someone started on immediately. If you feel you may not have the experience to complete the project and/or cannot show past programming work, please let me know so I can move on.

It would be best if you guys include a contact phone number and a best time (GMT/UTC) to reach someone at. I can spend 5 minutes going over it on the phone or hours drafting an e-mail or Powerpoint.

Thanks, guys.

Position has been filled.

Thanks for looking!

NDA

Due to some policies we never disclose our client side projects publicly so please do check your PM for some of the examples.
    Last edited by hostechsupport; 05-05-2008 at 02:26 AM.