Help Needed! (Review)

Can someone give me a review for this host :

www.serversea.com

it offers 300gb of space for $3 which I think is a bargain.

Can someone give me its uptime and downtime?

Thanks in advance..

My advise would be to stay away. Figures like that indicate that they are overselling hugely, which can never be a good thing in the long run.

When it looks too good to be true, then it often is
    IceBlueHost | Premium Quality Hosting Solutions
    Shared | Reseller | Xen VPS | Dedicated | cPanel | Softaculous | CLoudLinux | Game Servers
    True 24x7 Support | No Overselling | Servers in France and Canada
    Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and special promotions

Agreed with Scarab. They are offering free domain for life, and also the bargain must be extremely over-selling.

I suggest you stay away from a host that offers all of that for $3. Remember you get what you pay for.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

While I do think they are heavily overselling, it does look like they've been around since 2003. Perhaps they are legitimate. Still, I would recommend trying to find out from the company their policies on what kind of things you can host on the plan - they may have very strict guidelines.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

If you honestly believe that you can get 300 GB storage for $3.00, then I have some ocean front property in Arizona that I can sell to you at a really good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumix View Post
    If you honestly believe that you can get 300 GB storage for $3.00, then I have some ocean front property in Arizona that I can sell to you at a really good price.
    Lol..

Well i found out there servers are REALLY SLOW!

there uptime is like 92%!

There most of market share is in Pakistan. And here they have many really many clients! though I dont trust them being just because I know what they are offering!

Although they have been around for 5 years I think. And yes they are legitimate!

Quote Originally Posted by babarhyd View Post
    There most of market share is in Pakistan. And here they have many really many clients! though I dont trust them being just because I know what they are offering!

Although they have been around for 5 years I think. And yes they are legitimate!
    does it have any servers over here in the North America.

I heard they are oversold and all..

But they gurantee 99.5% Uptime..

Quote Originally Posted by MabiTIp View Post
    But they gurantee 99.5% Uptime..
    ASk them if its yearly based uptime or 3 years based or a 100 year based uptime ?

Well in your previous post you mentioned that it had 92% uptime, now your claiming 99.5%. I'd definately ensure you have correct information before deciding to purchase with them. I'd just wait for a reply from wondering WHT members who happen to have an account with them and then ask for a genuine review.