Looking for reselling host

Hello;

I am in the market for a new reseller account with a reliable hosting company. My requirements would be:

• five to ten domains to host
    • at least 2 gbs of space
    • cpanel
    • mysql databases
    • fantastico
    • php
    • ftp access
    • at least two e-mail accounts

At this point, I am not looking to sell any hosting plans but may in the future; I just have multiple domains that need hosting with their own cpanels. I prefer non-windows hosting but would be willing to consider windows as well.

What is your budget?
    Do you have other requirements?
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Quote Originally Posted by JLHC View Post
    What is your budget?
    Do you have other requirements?
    I do not have a huge budget; primarily because these are personal sites. As for requirements, no, none off the top of my head. I would be fine with shared hosting except that I have a handful of sites as does my brother that we both host and need separate accounts for so add-on domains will not work.

Looking for a reseller is quite a good choice.
    Have you thought of getting multiple shared accounts so that you can fork out less $$?
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

Without a specific budget, I really can't recommend a hosting company for you. However, I can say that the Web Hosting Offers forum probably has something that you would be interested in.

If you're looking for true multi-domain hosting, you're looking for Reseller or a VPS hosting solutions, both of which come with WHM (Web Host Manager) access where you'll be able to add each domain individually, each with their own CPanel login.

Chances are, you'll be able to find a small reseller package for $10 to $15 per month, it simply depends on how much disk space and bandwidth you need.

Hello

your requirements seem very do-able. Linux you will find cheaper than windows (usually) if your looking for low budget pricing.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Look at Surpasshosting offers. Their prices are cheap and the services are good.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by billigjl View Post
    At this point, I am not looking to sell any hosting plans but may in the future; I just have multiple domains that need hosting with their own cpanels. I prefer non-windows hosting but would be willing to consider windows as well.
    You should get a cpanel reseller if you don't need asp/asp.net hosting.
    Running php & mysql script on windows hosting would require extra work / support.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise