Recommendations for VPS with CPanel and WHMCS?

I currently have a reseller account that uses CPanel/WHM and includes a free WHMCS license, but am looking to upgrade to a VPS or perhaps a cheap dedicated server.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a VPS provider that includes CPanel/WHM? It would also be nice if they include free or discounted WHMCS licenses.

Thanks.

Cisco, (nice username!)

I'm sure you can find a bunch of those offerings in the VPS offering section.

Search the VPS Hosting Offers forum for WHMCS and you'll find several hosts such as Zone.net and KnownHost.com which offer cPanel/WHM, WHMCS and are managed.

Oh yeah and of course coupon offers

Check out EpicVPS.com I'm currently with them - amazing speeds there nodes are hosted on 1000mbit lines. I get about 10-15mbit/s with wget.
    Steven Crothers
    No BS cloud engineer and Red Hat architect.

If you are coming from a resseler account and dont know many things about management you are looking for a managed vps.
    Specifying your budget may help us recommending what might by right for you.
    But always the right place to search is the offers section.
    NOT a webhost!helping here just for the fun of it!
    G(r)eek inside.

Reread what Tix said - 100% correct.

Besides that, take in account for the price you're paying, because you can go get an external whmcs license for I believe around $12USD.
    Robert @ SmoothVPS
    www.SmoothVPS.com - Since 2008

I can vouch for Knownhost as a rock-solid and reliable VPS provider. Their VPS's are fully mananged and their support is awesome, and prices pretty good value for what you get.
    The Site Managers
    Premium web hosting services;
    Website design that's designed to SELL

Quote Originally Posted by tix3 View Post
    If you are coming from a resseler account and dont know many things about management you are looking for a managed vps.
    Specifying your budget may help us recommending what might by right for you.
    But always the right place to search is the offers section.
    Something less than ~$50/month. I'm looking at both managed and unmanaged options.

Also, I'm not really interested in the kinds of hosts that advertise in the offers section.

Question

Also, I'm not really interested in the kinds of hosts that advertise in the offers section.
    Huh? even the best providers post there, don't know what you're trying to imply.

Then you'll miss out on some excellent hosts in there.

A lot of times the hosts might not really advertise the servers as including cPanel but you can pay extra to get cPanel with the server. It's usually only $10 to $15 more per month to add cPanel to a VPS.

Under $50 does not by any means rule out KNownhost VPS which starts at $37 including CPanel (though I'd go for $45 for the next tier).