Looking for experienced startup manager

I'm looking for somebody who is prompt and reliable that is interested in helping me get my web hosting company established competely. I have servers online with customers, but I'm looking for somebody who can finish the website, content, take care of WHMCS/Kayako setup, and just generally oversee/manage the launch. Pay is open/negotiable and depends on previous experience. Please PM me here if interested.

What are you needing specifically? If you are looking at the product line, I'm offering web hosting, reseller accounts, and VPS.

I have added your msn to talk further.

PM Sent. Please let me know if you interested.

Guys, I'm really looking for somebody to take care of the web site and ecommerce side of things more or less. I need somebody who I can tell what I want done and they will take care of it. I have the administration taken care of. Server specs and where the server is at are irrelevant because of this. You do not need to be a linux guru, just somebody who is good at scripts, sql, websites, etc. You don't even have to write the content -- just be my go between for things. Instead of me dealing with 10 different places, I want to deal with one person for now. My apologies if I was not clear enough in my original post. I'm not looking for a company, but rather and individual.

PM sent, please check !