Need help with custom mini reseller account

I posted a request in "Paid Hosting Requests" in this forum without success. Can't understand why, since what I am looking for is very simple. My main problem is that all reseller packages on offer are far too big for my needs.

I need a mini reseller account for (absolute maximum) 1GB webspace and 20GB transfer. It should come with WHM.

I need a reseller account to host several of my micro-sites (about 20), all static html, and almost all travel related (no adult or otherwise doubtful sites). These sites are generally ca 5MB and have no more than 2GB bandwidth each.

I am using a separate DNS hosting (dnspark.com) and will want to point the A record to each site from there (to the numerical IP).

I do not need any email services (sorted out separately).

At least 10 dedicated IPs are needed for my most important sites (SEO reasons); other sites can be on one shared IP (used by myself exclusively).

The IPs need to be in the USA, but cannot be in Texas (for backup reasons; otherwise I have nothing against the Texans!).

Support should be by email and maybe by phone part-time. A web-based ticket system only is not acceptable.

I am ready to pay 1 year upfront for an acceptable custom package. I think what I am asking for is worth ca $60 per year + the IPs. However, I am flexible.

Any ideas who can assist me with that?

I doubt you will find a decent provider for $60/year + IPs based on your requirement of 1GB space and 20GB bandwidth but I could be wrong. With that being said you should check out Superb Hosting's universal and infinity hosting packages which are somewhat within your budget and they are based out of Virgina.

Thanks. I will check out the recommended hosts. I realize that the cost of the dedicated IPs will be higher than the actual hosting.

Otherwise, regular resellers offer plans at $300 per year with 40GB space and 3000GB bandwidth; so is my expectation so unrealistic to find a mini reseller hosting at ca $60 per year, given that I only need a very small fraction of the space / bandwidth?

Response

Sounds like you should just contact some hosts by chat/email with these specs as you've laid out above and get a quote.

Good luck !
    Deasoft.com Australia & USA Hosting - cPanel, WHM, VPS
    Software - WHMreseller - WHMexec - KVZcloud
    Host Repo - The Linux Web Host Knowledge Repository
    hostsearch.com.au - Host Search Australia

Otherwise, regular resellers offer plans at $300 per year with 40GB space and 3000GB bandwidth;
    Can you find those kinds of offers? Definitely. Thing is though, in real terms, 3TB of data transfer translates into a cost well into the hundreds. So, no, those packages can't really be used as a standard of anything.

Anyway, reseller hosting, for a multitude of reasons, tends to start at prices significantly above $5, and not be very often marketed on yearly terms.

bjdea1's got a good suggestion there.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    Can you find those kinds of offers? Definitely. Thing is though, in real terms, 3TB of data transfer translates into a cost well into the hundreds. So, no, those packages can't really be used as a standard of anything.
    And it's hundreds of dollars per month but the cost for reseller account is only $300/year.
    I suggest searching for a realistic offer.
    A small reseller account would be around $10 per month
    I know Jone Solution offer small reseller account for less than $10/month
    Have a look in reseller hosting offer forum.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise