Talking Outsource support company looking for full time employees

Hello,

We are looking for few qualified individuals for the company: manageandsupport.com.

Responsibilities:

- You should have Linux (cpanel/whm) knowledge of atleast 2 years.
    - You should be able to fully secure servers, all the security features that we provide to clients can be seen at: manageandsupport.com.
    - You must provide a signed NDA and copy of valid government identification if you are choosen for this position.
    - You must have a stable and fast internet connection and fast typing speed.
    - You must have great problem solving skills.

Job Overview:

Live chat support, Ticket support, Server set up and securing servers, etc.

To apply for this position please email:
    jobs (at) manageandsupport.com

Note: In the email please include your resume and your expected salary to be considered for this position.

Thank you
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

detailed mail has been send.

I cant do valid government identification because of my job status, but am I able to still apply as I am fully quailifed.

is this a remote position or once selected, we have to work from your office? if so where is it located ?

Are you looking for freelancers or Can companies also apply?
    Last edited by blessen; 05-03-2008 at 04:08 AM.
    Blessen Cherian
    Follow me on twitter.com/blessenonly
    Over a decade plus in the Hosting Industry

Please forward all the questions to: jobs (at) manageandsupport.com. This thread is not being monitored. We are looking for individuals and not outsourced companies.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

email sent